• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Back AGAIN hopefully for the last time!I think it might be!10dpo test added!!!!

Im sorry mate, know how you feel. Im.still.hoping af stays away for you and a line appears

When are you due af i have never had a positive until atleast the day before my af was due apart from with my first but i gound out at the docotrs with him when i have tested for the others it has never come up positive u til the day before or day af is due..my ic's with my last one were so faint i actually chucked it in the bin..i went amd checked it again after a few hours and there was the faintest line on it but cb was showing negative but i was actaully pregnant! x

Thanks everyone I think af is either due today or tomorrow x

Thanks Bella! Il keep testing til af shows. X

Fingers crossed for you. Please do keep testing! *hugs*

I am wondering now weather my body tried to ovulate but didn't? I had bad cramps last night plus backache and this morning I had very sore nipples and a large amount of ewcm today so maybe I ov yesterday?? Will see anyway if af comes tomorrow.

I am wondering now weather my body tried to ovulate but didn't? I had bad cramps last night plus backache and this morning I had very sore nipples and a large amount of ewcm today so maybe I ov yesterday?? Will see anyway if af comes tomorrow.

Yeah maybe!! Did I read you took soy isaflavones this month?? Did you bd last night/to say anyway?? Xx

Yeah maybe!! Did I read you took soy isaflavones this month?? Did you bd last night/to say anyway?? Xx

Yes I did take soy and I'm thinking rather than helping its increased my cycle length which I think it can. And luckily we dtd yesterday morning xx

Oh my goodness Rics how confusing!! Do you have any opk's?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->