Back again IC possibly 9dpo

Thanks I see a little something too and so does hubby but won't be getting excited that as was my last IC and not going to buy any more until next week. Already spent a fortune on them in the last few months!

image.jpg

Same pic grey scale

Bnb site has decreased quality so not sure if you will see it on edited pics

I definitely see it!!

I think I see something extremely faint. Good luck!

Well I guess we will see in a few days or so what happenes!

Yes - I am very aware that 9dpo is REALLY early...and I like most woman on the site get bored and test ridiculously early to see if we can find a line and watch it progress just because we can.

Yay your back! I was thinking about you yesterday and wondering how you were getting on! I haven't looked at your image properly as I have just woke up and haven't had coffee yet! 😜

Yay I know! I just moved house last Friday and having new boiler radiators and piping through out the house and my bathroom is being knocked about on Saturday and then on to the rest of the house so I have plenty to keep me busy so hopefully I won't be obsessing as much as last time lol I have the doctors on the 10th and hopefully they will refer me so I can get melt hands on some clomid to sort all my periods and am I aren't I ovulation!

How are you getting on??

Sounds busy busy! I wasn't going to test until AF showed but couldn't help it and I did .. I have a thread too! I forgot to look at the test after a few mins and when it had dried had a line and all my other old tests have no lines or evap ...

I did a test yesterday but my fmu had been sat out for about 8 hours so I'm going to test this morning ...

I stupidly forgot and went for a pee in the night so I'm going to try wait longer this morning if I can!

Are you testing again today? X

Oh that sounds exciting! I'll have a look now! No I don't think so I have no more tests so that's one thing and I don't really have time to go out and get some so probably will be the weekend at the earliest. what time are you going to test? X

I got up to pee at half 3 so I'm going to try wait until maybe 10:30 or something hopefully that will be long enough!

That should be fine just don't drink too much either! I just looked back at my test. I have a feeling that the line is the outside bit of where the actually line should be sitting, I'm leaning more towards that than I am anything else at the mo!

I'm never really sure where the lines are supposed to show up!

I'm having a coffee .. need the caffeine 😴

Did another test but this afternoon and was negative but I've been getting really thick tacky/sticky globs of CM when I check. Not sure if this is a good sign or bad sign or any sign but who knows. Any one had anything like that before BFP?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->