Back again IC possibly 9dpo

I haven't been on in a few days .. I'm onto a new cycle but not bummed out as we aren't fully trying ... any update?

No positive no AF so my annoying normal 'cycle' aha. Went to drs on Monday they sent me for blood tests and have referred for scan on ovaries. When results are in the will refer me to fertility clinic and hopefully they will give me some clomid!! How are you feeling? I feel a bit like although I want another baby the stress of testing was consuming me too much so I'm taking a back step and what will be will be. Of course I'll do the odd test and I'll still hang around here but just not as intense! Doesn't help my body being this stressed xxx

Oh that's good that you will get some help! My oh has indicated towards us more like trying but I am not buying opks or anything I am just going to guess and see what happens! Your right doing all the tests etc is stressful and it all just drives me crazy so I think the relaxed approach is definitely the way forward! Good luck to us both! I will keep looking on here for updates etc ... I would love to see you get your bfp! X

Same here can't wait for you to get yours think we both deserve it don't you?!

Well I didn't get a positive test but I got my period today! First in over 2 years! Would obviously be happier about having a baby BUT I'm am so happy that I finally have a period again!!!!! Yay me :D x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->