Back again?

babifever

Reaction score
I will spear my detailed thoughts for now. This is the second pregnancy test. First one was darker and a more expensive brand, but I kinda bent it while I was dipping it. Just wanted to make sure. Today is the Day of expected period, CD 34 of 33 day average. We will embrace this possibility to the up most but I have to say that this was not planned or intended.

Attachments

• IMG_20170217_1921152_rewind.jpg
    IMG_20170217_1921152_rewind.jpg
    20.3 KB · Views: 40
Congratulations? Have you sifted through your thoughts yet?

It does look positive.

This pregnancy was unplanned as well. I understand the thoughts that need sifting. I hope they end up good for you!

I think it looks positive.

My pregnancy was unplanned with DS. It can take awhile to wrap your mind around it and figure out how you feel.

We're here if you need to talk :hugs:

So I tested ((again)) this morning .... still positive , still faint. I recall last time the lines were potent. But I tested on CD 36 not CD 34. I have (1) more test left. I will update when I go to the doctor. I'm type 1.5 diabetic, trying to figure out how I'm going to run it. I'm due to see my primary for diabetes management next week , may see her then go to my OB the following week? Also, even though I love my ob and it's the better location as far as distance , the hospital bed was dreadful..... I don't know if I wanna go thru that again. So many thoughts, feels surreal. If everything is on the up and up I will be journaling soon.

Attachments

• IMAG0556.jpg
    IMAG0556.jpg
    19.3 KB · Views: 18
Yeah, still faint but definitely still there. They look like my tests from this pregnancy.

Well let us know the link to your journal :)

Yeah, still faint but definitely still there. They look like my tests from this pregnancy.

Well let us know the link to your journal :)

My new journal : https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/p...nancy-maintaining-fit-lifestyle-baby-3-a.html

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->