Back from ultrasound

JASMAK

Mom of three
Reaction score
Everything is gone. The bleeding is horrible this time, and the cramps are just awful, really terrible. I was in so much pain last night and still this morning. I can't believe I have had three m/c in a row. Why is life so unfair? What's wrong with me? I just feel numb, and last night I kept waking up, hoping that it was all a terrible nightmare, but, no, I still had the hospital bracelet on and the cramps were there. I thought because I was on Clomid this time, it would be a keeper. I just don't know what to think anymore. Yesterday, before this all happened, I bought 4 pairs of maternity pants, and a maternity shirt. I feel like I jinxed myself, and I wish I could turn back time. Oh yeah, and I told my mom, because she came and watched the kids so that my husband could go to the ER with me, and she said, "maybe this is your body trying to say not to have kids".:cry::cry::cry::cry:WHY would she say that???

Im so so sorry. :cry::hugs:

Your Mother was very tactless in saying that.

You can have kids, please dont let what she said upset you. :hug:

I don know how it wrks in Canada, but in the UK if you have 3 m/c in a row it does warrant an investigation i hope they can do this for you.

:hug::hug:

V x x

OMG I am SO sorry. Shame on your mother for saying something like that. :hugs: I hope you can get the testing you need to figure out the issue. I wish you the best of luck and I'll be thinking of you.

I am so sorry for your loss. :hugs: And I'm sorry that you're mom was so insensitive at a time when you need her the most. :hugs:

Oh darling, I'm so sorry :hugs: I have had 3 mcs and 1 ectopic and I still believe that one day I will have children. Don't give up hope on having more. I would say your mum just didn't know what to say and managed to come out with the wrong thing, so many people do, even loved ones, one of the reasons this forum is so great. Thinking of you xx

Im so sorry to hear what your going through hun ! I live in canada also and i had 3 m/c when i was 17 years old they did do lots of tests because after 3 it usually means a fertility problem ..they found out my uterus was upside down ..plus i was on depo which ruined most of my ovaries I was however able to get pregnant again with my son whos 4 months now..

dont give up hope ..and when one dr says something go to another one and keep asking for answers

So sorry...:hugs::hugs: My thoughts are with you! xxx Omi

if its any consolation im going though the same..its just so sad, i wouldnt wish this on my worst enemy. :hugs: to you :cry:

When I m/ced, my mother said "maybe you did something wrong during your pregnancy. what did you do??" When I m/c'ed again, she said "you can't keep doing this"

DOING WHAT?!!?!?!? TRYING TO HAVE A BABY?

It's hurtful, but people who haven't m/c'ed just don't understand.

First of all I am so sorry for your loss Jasmak. It is truely awful to lose a baby but three must be torture. I can only imagine your pain hun. I lost 2 babies this year so I know a little about it. I agree with Charliesmom about people who have never had a m/c don't know how to be tactful and are just awful. My mum told the family not to send cards and not to talk about it to me like we should just forget it and move on. It hurts like hell :hugs::hug:

Hi Jasmak

I was so sad to read your news yesterday and it is completely natural for you to feel like this. But don't blame yourself for jinxing it - the day before my miscarriage I had sex, 3/4 of a glass of wine, went to the gym and had a look round Mothercare (not in that order!) and tortured myself for weeks afterwards.

You can take a positive out of this - you can get pregnant.
Hopefully now you will be investigated and find out what is causing you to m/c. I don't know much about it at all but I am sure there are treatments for most causes and you will be in the system and doing something constructive towards your next pregnancy. It will happen.

:hug:

Hx

some people can be insensitive, i was so glad that only a few people knew about me, that saved all the tactless comments like 'not meant to be' etc.....

you did not do anything wrong though........i blamed myself for going on holiday for a week......but then i saw all of these other pregnant people dong so much more and realised.

take care....:hugs:

I really feel for you right now, unfortunatley people say the stupidest things when they don't know what to say, without realising how upsetting it is to you.

Don't loose hope, I know you can't think right now of trying again, but each pregnancy is different and live in hope that next time will be successful.

:hug::hug:

So sorry to hear of your loss hun. I haven't peeked at your journal at a while so it's really sad to read about this :(

Probably in your mum's day M/C seemed to be a lot rarer, because pregnancies were not detected till much later and m/c were often attributed to heavy af. She probably doesn't realise that it's a sad but common fact, and was there was absolutely nothing that you did wrong or could have done. Teach her how to use google and do a bit of research before she starts suggesting that you are not meant to get pg again!

PM me if you want a chat xxx

Jasmak - I'm sorry to hear about what your mother said. I miscarried for the second time last Friday and my mother also had some very unhelpful and tactless things to say to me, like I was making a habit out of miscarrying. Unfortunately, because she's your mother, you feel compelled to tell her things even if you know the outcome won't be what you hope for.

Don't let what she said get you down. Let your body recover and you can start trying again when you're ready.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->