back labour??

hoping4bbynm2

MomOf2BoysNexpecting
Reaction score
So I have been having really bad back pain for the last hour that comes with cramping in the front. I dont feel any tightening at the top of my bump tho, could this be the on set of something or am I just wishful thinking?

it could be the start of labor, but i wouldn't necessarily consider it back labor yet. i had back labor with my first after they broke my water and it was horrendous -- literally like a truck running over your back, steamrolling you. whole body tenses up and it's excrutiating. i honestly don't even remember any pain in my uterus b/c it was ALL in my back.

sorry, i'm not saying that to scare you, but what you're having sounds more like the start of regular labor pains, possibly? if your back is bothered, try getting on all fours and doing child's pose and cat/cow (yoga poses -- you can google them). that should help ease the back pain and get baby into a good position so he/she isn't posterior. or try laying on your side with a pillow between your knees for support.

hope that helps and good luck! if it IS labor, please keep updating! :thumbup:

I've had back pains that come in waves for about a week now. Very similar to the backache I get during AF. Nothing more than some period-like pains and BHs for me though.

I had this yesterday for a few hours, sometimes a braxton hicks would accompany it and other times just period cramp type pain in the front...then it went away :/ I don't know what to tell you!

I've had period like cramps and back pains for weeks now :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->