Back to Back Pregnancies!

forgot to say:wave: i have 9 earth babies :blush: the eldest is 15 and the next 13 after that they are all 15 months apart in age aparet from last who is 2 1/2 years younger. I love having a big family and i love having them so close in age as they all get on so well.

Oh my goodness - that is amazing. You must be a superwoman! I would love to have such a big family but I know I don't have the energy!!

You used the Mamas and Papas one? And it was good? I haven't unpacked it yet but hopefully I will be pleased with it. My friend loves it and is so light.

Oh, and I found out yesterday I am having a boy!

Congrats! :happydance:
I hope I'm having a boy, Kathryn is such a daddy's girl, I want a little mama's boy! Have you thought of names yet?
We've got Zachary Logan for a boy from when we were thinking of names the first time around, but I'm stumped on girls. I've always loved Isabella but since Twilight is so big now DH isn't to keen on it, he thinks everyone will think I named my baby after Bella in the book :dohh:

Oh, and I found out yesterday I am having a boy!

Congrats! :happydance:
I hope I'm having a boy, Kathryn is such a daddy's girl, I want a little mama's boy! Have you thought of names yet?
We've got Zachary Logan for a boy from when we were thinking of names the first time around, but I'm stumped on girls. I've always loved Isabella but since Twilight is so big now DH isn't to keen on it, he thinks everyone will think I named my baby after Bella in the book :dohh:

I know what you mean about the daddy's girl, Betty is the same with her dad.
And you want to know something funny? OH and I were talking about the name Zachary, too...maybe I should rethink, it seems to be on the collective conscience, hey? Also Johnny (well, John, but Johnny) but thats about it. I found it alot easier with girls names, thats for sure.
That is a good point about the name and the reference on your DH's part though. She'll probably be in class with at least one other...

]I know what you mean about the daddy's girl, Betty is the same with her dad.
And you want to know something funny? OH and I were talking about the name Zachary, too...maybe I should rethink, it seems to be on the collective conscience, hey? Also Johnny (well, John, but Johnny) but thats about it. I found it alot easier with girls names, thats for sure.
That is a good point about the name and the reference on your DH's part though. She'll probably be in class with at least one other...

Yeah we've had Zachary Logan picked out since before we knew that Kathryn was a girl! We still love it and can't find a name that has the same ring to it, it just flows so well with our last name too: Zachary Logan Winston :cloud9:
But I'm still stumped if its a girl :dohh: I have an appointment with my OB on thurs so I guess I'll get my scan date then :happydance:

So how's everyone feeling? I was having a couple days where I had my energy back but I'm waaay tired again this week, I almost fell asleep in the car today :dohh: (luckily I was parked though)

]I know what you mean about the daddy's girl, Betty is the same with her dad.

Yeah we've had Zachary Logan picked out since before we knew that Kathryn was a girl! We still love it and can't find a name that has the same ring to it, it just flows so well with our last name too: Zachary Logan Winston :cloud9:
But I'm still stumped if its a girl :dohh: I have an appointment with my OB on thurs so I guess I'll get my scan date then :happydance:

So how's everyone feeling? I was having a couple days where I had my energy back but I'm waaay tired again this week, I almost fell asleep in the car today :dohh: (luckily I was parked though)

Hot. Tired. I will say though that I have alot more energy this time around than the first time around with Betty, but I almost wonder if its a thing of necessity more than actually having more energy.
Its sooooo hot here right now, though, both Betty and I are grumpy.
Poor OH.

Hiya, just thought i would join you all. I just found out on friday that im expecting #2. My little girl Isabelle is 9 months and im not sure how many weeks i am,cos i cant remember when i had my last AF. I am going to the doctors tomorrow,so hopefully i will find out soon.

I have a quick question ladies. My DS2 is 12 weeks and we are TTC number 3. I have ovulated 3 days ago so if we have caught the eggy i will be 4 weeks pregant and jake will be 14 weeks old! This isn't what concerns me tho, what i wanna know is how do you cope with tiredness and morning sickness etc with a small baby. I suffer badly with morning sickness (historicaly) so i was wondering how you ladies cope? xx

I have a quick question ladies. My DS2 is 12 weeks and we are TTC number 3. I have ovulated 3 days ago so if we have caught the eggy i will be 4 weeks pregant and jake will be 14 weeks old! This isn't what concerns me tho, what i wanna know is how do you cope with tiredness and morning sickness etc with a small baby. I suffer badly with morning sickness (historicaly) so i was wondering how you ladies cope? xx

I had somewhere safe I could put LO near the bathroom for the dirty deeds, the tiredness, well, I just did what needed to be done. I'm not sure if I'm less tired this time around, but I seem to get what needs to happen. But not much more.
I will say that my morning sickness wasn't so bad, though.

Hi! I didn't get such bad morning sickness, so sorry but can't help you there. The tiredness though! It's been tough with me, been sooo tired. You just get through it somehow though, if I'm really tired I'll just tell myself that I can make it till her nap then I'll take a nap too! I've noticed my energy levels start to pick up now though! You just can't get mad at yourself if the house work starts to slide a little. What I'm finding to be the toughest thing is keeping Kathryn entertained, she gets bored easily so I have to take her out somewhere everyday, either to the park or the soft play area at the mall where my DH works.

Oh by the way I had my scan yesterday, and found out we're having a...BOY! I'm beyond thrilled! I would have been happy to have a girl too but boy just felt right. Ultimately I'm just glad that everything looks normal and right on the dates. But have been on cloud 9 since yesterday! I can't stop saying "we're having a son!"

Oh by the way I had my scan yesterday, and found out we're having a...BOY! I'm beyond thrilled! I would have been happy to have a girl too but boy just felt right. Ultimately I'm just glad that everything looks normal and right on the dates. But have been on cloud 9 since yesterday! I can't stop saying "we're having a son!"

yay! Congrats!

Hi ladies :hi: My LO is 3 month and i'm 4 weeks preggo. Just wanna know how you's comed with morning sickness/tiredness etc xx

How are you feeling these days? Its really amazing how fast this pregnancy is going for me, I just looked at my ticker, 118 days to go! It almost seems obscene how quickly the time is passing.

I've been feeling hot and very tired and achey. Some days my hip hurts so badly too, I feel like an old lady!
Yes it's just flying by, it's unreal.

How have you been feeling?

Hi ladies :hi: My LO is 3 month and i'm 4 weeks preggo. Just wanna know how you's comed with morning sickness/tiredness etc xx

Congrats! I don't know how I coped/am copping, you just take it one day at a time. It gets easier when you get to about 20 weeks and get the 2nd tri energy. It helps me that Kathryn sleeps through the night now (except when teething), and since she's active and loves playing by herself a lot so I can put my feet up and get housework done. I also try to nap when she does and go to bed earlier (that one's hard though). I also have an extremely supportive hubby who does a lot for me, including letting me sleep in on his days off and giving me a foot rub most nights. But Kathryn is 11 months old so I have no clue how it'll be for you with a younger baby to look after.

I lucked out with the morning sickness, it would hit just occasionally. I did have a good spot to put Betty down though, for when it did strike.
You are about as far along as I was, first tri is the worst, unless your LO is sleeping well, I was ALWAYS exhausted. It got better as she got older, she has become more self entertaining, but now I'm starting to deal with the pains of third tri.
Its not easy, but like moon muffin says, if you take it a day at a time, you'll do just fine.
If you can give birth, you can do this.

How are you feeling these days? Its really amazing how fast this pregnancy is going for me, I just looked at my ticker, 118 days to go! It almost seems obscene how quickly the time is passing.

I've been feeling hot and very tired and achey. Some days my hip hurts so badly too, I feel like an old lady!
Yes it's just flying by, it's unreal.

How have you been feeling?

Same as you, achy, hot, my joints from the waist down are not being very forgiving! I was told to take it easier, HA! I mean, I'm not being obsessive about cleaning or anything, but some stuff just won't wait.
I'm looking forward to giving birth, never thought I'd say that!
I just want my body back, you know?

Well I'm off to the hospital tomorrow morning for my induction. I'm a few days early as Theo was such a large baby so fingers crossed they are still planning to do it. If baby is born on friday, there will exactly 13 months difference between them! Feels v odd that Theo is not going to be there and I have asked my mum to bring him up to the hospital if things are going slowly - although I did just say to my OH that I am quite looking forward to having some rest at the hospital!!

Hope all your pregnancies are going smoothly and hopefully I'll be able to let you know how it is having a newborn and a toddler very soon!
xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->