Back to Back Pregnancies!

UGHHHHH!!!!!
So DONE being pregnant. My back hurts, I'm cranky, can't sleep, whine whine, complain, complain.

Congrats Emmajane! Hanging out in a hospital room is crappy (I was stuck in a hospital bed OVER CHRISTMAS last year with Betty, and she didn't even get to meet Santa.)
Funny abut the midwife...
Lots of love Ladies!
How is everyone feeling?

Oh did I mention that my lil' 8 month old is now 24 lbs? Carting around her and a bump sucks. AND everyone seems to think that their weekend of sleeping in a tent is comparable. It sucks. OH is being great though. At least I have that.

Okay, I'm done now. Thanks for listening.

aww, hope things are tons better!

I'm feeling fat, ugly, un girlie, and really REALLY MOODY! I've practically ripped my oh's head off. xxxx

aww, hope things are tons better!

I'm feeling fat, ugly, un girlie, and really REALLY MOODY! I've practically ripped my oh's head off. xxxx

Don't feel bad, I've been a screaming banshee too.
At least time is flying by.

OMG i am soooooo tired! Its unreal! I can't grab a nap in the day as Jake only sleeps for 20 mins at a time and i can't have an early night coz he needs a dream feed to get him through the night :hissy: OH is making NO allowances for the fact that i am pregnant. He has been made redundant so is at home atm and he won't put himself out to give me an hours kip and he refuses to do the dream feed (idk why)

I'm looking forward to getting the tiresome 1st tri out of the way and to getting some energy back (for a little while). How are all you guys feeling xx

Yep same, FAT, TIRED, MOODY. Oh and SICKNESS has kicked in too, as well as my eczema comin up even on my eyes, tell me again why I'm doing this!

Oh yeah cos F**** up! lol

I am excited abt it all, but my son is going thorugh a bad patch right now and he is so hard to handle, I'm doing my nvq placement in school two full days and I'm just thinking how in the hell am I gonna cope, and more to the point HOW do I stop this happening again when I can't go on the pill, and don't like coils. We used condoms and looked what happened!

This isn't easy, is it.
And Snettyb, I'd give your OH a quick kick in the ass, the only reason my OH doesn't help me at night is because he works with power tools all day and has to be alert. But he always helps me when he gets home and on the weekends.Does he at least help around the house?
We'll get through this, ladies. We will. Time passes quickly. It feels like yesterday I took my first test, and here I am 28 weeks along.
I just wish I wasn't moving right now.

well penny, i asked my OH to hoover this afternoon while i went to the shops with Jacob, i came back 2 hours later and he had done fook all. He invited his mother round for a dinner today which i had to stand and cook and then i had to do all the washing up after she left. I only got sat down at 8pm sooooo pissed at him lately. Its not like he has the excuse that he is working since he got laid off, he is so lazy and complains when i say i need to sleep, he thinks i slepp too much!! MEN eh? xx

Drag him to your next dr/mw appointment, and mention fatigue (without pointing fingers). I found that my OH responded so much better to professional advice than me just saying it.

Sad but true, My df is usually fab with preg + letting me sleep, it's other things and yes responds better to a prof, grrr!

Well, good luck with that. And just think, 2nd tri soon, and more energy!
Hows the morning sickness?

MY ms seriously kicked in these last two days been feeling complete crap all day! I don't know if it's stress related, tiredness related, or just cos i reckon this ones a boy?

MY ms seriously kicked in these last two days been feeling complete crap all day! I don't know if it's stress related, tiredness related, or just cos i reckon this ones a boy?

I have had nausea kick in over the last week but i am still counting my blessings as i am normally am hugging the toilet for 12+ weeks so maybe i'm having a girl this time :) xx

I feel like crap. I'm very tired. I'm wondering if its really true that if it won't kill me it will make me stronger.
I'm done now. How is everyone else?

Yeah ok here, ms not so bad! it's still on and off but I seem to be able to off put it with mints which is nice. But time will tell. I think this ones a boy, but again time will tell, I might be more convinced when have scan. Got my date for first mw app on 20th and scan on 21st October, grr how frustrating, both time gotta trawl over to the hospital, two days in a row you'd think they could of done them together, think I'll be phoning up to try and get mw app moved to just before scan.

How's everyone else feeling, anyone brought they're double buggy yet?

i'm feeling ok at the minute, tiredness isn't so bad lately. Still no morning sickness to speak of, just a few bouts of nausea.

I dunno if i'm gonna get a double buggy or not. I was thinking about taking turns with the kids using a buggy and wearing one. I have a silvercross 3D so its really versatile and i could just use a stroller for Jacob. Dunno, i haven't decided yet, were going to look at the icandy pear before we decide xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->