Back to pre preg weight but..

I'm back to my pre-preggo weight...but my butt has completely disappeared. I literally measure a size 0 around my butt. It's depressing. The rest of me measures a US size 4/6 :(

This makes wearing pants EXTREMELY difficult. Either I get a smaller size and deal with the world's most ugly muffin top...or get jeans that fit around the waist and gangster-sag it around the ass.

gangster-sag!

I'm sorry, I just burst out laughing at that description.

Well, my muffin top seems to have extended up my waist to under my arm pits and I've got the belly flap too. *sigh*

Ah no, I hadn't heard of the 5:2 diet - I'll look into it, thanks! It must be that I've lost muscle and gained fat, otherwise it makes no sense.

I'm getting back on the 30 day shred on Thursday, that helped a lot last time I did it. Have you got time to do that each day? I lost 4 lbs last time I did it and didn't take measurements but everything definitely looked a lot tighter!

On feet.. It took ny feet 18 months to get back to prepregnancy size after DD2. I barely gained any weight and didn't have much swelling during pregnancy but my feet still grew! They eventually went back though so hang on to those expensive shoes!

Hi everyone. ... my baby is 6 weeks . I had a c-section. I was surprised to find that affer giving birth I was back to my pre pregnancy weight. I was very happy. But my only concern is my sanging belly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->