Back to the hospital for my LO.

Ashleii15

Pregnant with Baby #2
Reaction score
Before we left the hospital (after I gave birth) the nurses did the hearing test on my son. They came back and said that the right ear was fine but the left ear they couldn't get through to becuase there was still fluid in it. So I didn't think much of it, and they scheduled me back a couple days later to check it again. Yet again though, they couldn't get through. They scheduled us back today to do a more thorough hearing test to see if they can get this one to work. I hope this one works, or if there is something I could do to help with whatever is in his ear ):
Hopefully today goes well.
Dallas is 1 week and 1 day old today. <3

Aww Max had to have his hearing test 3 times as he had really heavy breathing that interfered with the testing equipment.
Hope everything works out okay.

my LO never had a hearing test the HV just asked it she could hear? hope everything goes well for you

Congrats on baby Dallas :happydance: good luck at the hearing test, if its fluid i'm sure it will clear xx

Quintin has had his hearing tested 4 times.. once the day after birth the next time around 2-3 weeks old again at 17 month old then again 19 months old..
1st test he had fluid in his ear,next test he had perfect hearing,next test fluid in one ear,next test perfect hearing

Hope everything is okay hun!! We had a couple of goes for Logan too, but everything was okay. Hopefully its just a bit of fluid still left.

Both of his ears passed :)
Third time's a charm I guess.

Awww that's great, glad everything went well w/ his hearing appointment. Kenneth had a couple too, it was really scary to think that they may not be able to hear!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->