Back TTC #2 at 38. CD1 anyone else want to join me?

Hey TLK, I know its been awhile but do you have any updates??

lamago, welcome to the group! Good luck on getting a natural BFP this time around!!!

Well Megan I am currently 5 weeks 3 days pregnant. I ended up transferring two embryos (3 day) and am waiting for my ultrasound to see if there is one or 2 in there. I am really hoping for only 1! My toddler loses his mind whenever he sees me holding a baby so I'm not sure who he's going to be once baby arrives (in July/August). That's of course if I make it that far - I have had 2 miscarriages so I know I'm not in the clear for awhile. I turn 39 soon...ugh I am starting to feel old.

Megan - how is this cycle going for you?

Good luck everyone and baby dust to you all!

Congrats, TLK!!! I'm so happy for you! I'll keep my FX that you have a super sticky bean (or two) in there!!! H&H 9 months!!!

AFM, this cycle is going ok so far. Trying to BD EOD right now, just waiting to O. I took Soy Isoflavones for the first time this cycle so we shall see how that pans out. I'm hopeful for a Christmas BFP!! I too turn 39 soon so I need to get the show on the road. I gave myself a TTC deadline of 40!

Happy New Year to you.
Congrats to all of the ladies that have got their BFP's!

For all of us that haven't yet, lets hope 2016 is our year!! :thumbup:

Hi! Forgot to update on this thread, I got my BFP on 12/29. Hope everyone is having a great New Year!

Hi! Forgot to update on this thread, I got my BFP on 12/29. Hope everyone is having a great New Year!

OMG Megan!!! Super congrats!! You must be over the moon! So so happy for you! How you feeling?! I know you've had a long journey! Hope you have a happy & health 9 months!! :hugs:

Thanks, MrsTB!! I'm doing good so far just really really tired. Pregnancy with a toddler is no joke. Lol. How've you been? Adjusting well to your new little one??

We took a break from TTC #2 as it was all getting a bit much, we'd been trying for nearly 18 months with no joy.

I got a BFP this morning! I couldn't work out why I was so tired, then AF was a bit late... and boom...:happydance:

I'm very nervous about this one and very happy to be given a second chance at becoming a Mummy again. I have fingers crossed for a sticky healthy little thing to arrive in Feb 2017.

For all of you still trying. Keep the faith. And try training for a half marathon. That seemed to work for me:) LOL!:wacko:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->