Back TTC #2 at 38. CD1 anyone else want to join me?

I'm 38 and cycle 4 ttc#2. Currently 7dpo with no symptoms to report, not testing until AF is due but not feeling overly hopeful as we only BD'ed once on my fertile days, the day before I o'ed.
Good luck everyone!

I'm on cd 1 I'm also 38 this will be baby number 6 x

Hello ladies! Just wanted to share my story. I'm 37 (38 on the 30th) and my DH is 38 (39 on 12/23) I have a dd who is 15 and my dd has 3 from his previous relationship but we feel our family is not complete. This is our second cycle ttc after 3 months of tracking my cycle. I'm currently in my fertile week and we have been bding every other day.
Hoping this is our month a bfp would be a wonderful gift for both of us!

It's nice to have a place to share the ups and downs of ttc in the later of the 30s.

Fingers crossed we get all get that BFP soon!

Good luck, JDsBaby! FX you get your BFP soon!!

AFM, I'm so over this cycle. FF keeps giving me crosshairs and then taking them away. So frustrating!!

Hi girls,

do you mind if I join? I've just turned 38 and am thinking of trying for a last baby. I have 3 boys and thought I was done but that feeling has changed. Am just happy to see what happens at the moment, I'm not very confident that I'm very fertile anymore. I have been told I have tiny fibroids and a tilted uterus (although I've been pregnant 4 times before!) With the younger two I attended acupuncture and TCM in a bid to get pregnant, this is not something I am doing again. What will be will be!

Good luck, JDsBaby! FX you get your BFP soon!!

AFM, I'm so over this cycle. FF keeps giving me crosshairs and then taking them away. So frustrating!!

Thanks MeganS0326! Looks like I'm on to the tww:coffee:

I've never charted with Fertility Friends but have been told they like to play with those cross hairs. I use and app on my phone

Hi girls,

do you mind if I join? I've just turned 38 and am thinking of trying for a last baby. I have 3 boys and thought I was done but that feeling has changed. Am just happy to see what happens at the moment, I'm not very confident that I'm very fertile anymore. I have been told I have tiny fibroids and a tilted uterus (although I've been pregnant 4 times before!) With the younger two I attended acupuncture and TCM in a bid to get pregnant, this is not something I am doing again. What will be will be!

Hi Laummat:flower:

I'm new to the group too, it's nice to have a place for us um seasoned gals guess you can say :haha:

Fingers crossed you get your BFP soon!

Yes! Sticky baby dust to you :) Today I am 7dpo an i am def feeling some little throbby cramps in my uterus area. Hoping and praying for implantation!

I'm only at the beginning of my cycle so keen to hear how you all get on this month. Does anyone else have concerns regarding their health having a baby later in life?? - Are we really that already?!!!

Yes! Sticky baby dust to you :) Today I am 7dpo an i am def feeling some little throbby cramps in my uterus area. Hoping and praying for implantation!

Fights crossed it's implantation happening:thumbup:

MrsTB, I can't believe that you are so far along!!!! How exciting! Glad you are doing well. Please remember to come update us when that little one makes their appearance.

Hi Megan hi ladies! Wanted to share with that I have another daughter!! She arrived at 37+6. The midwives told me that I delivered in an hour of arriving at the hospital!! I had a membrane sweep at 37+2.
Feeling so blessed! Dd1 is over the moon!
I keep thinking it was this time last year that I was in the throws of the emotional rollercoaster of ttc 2 & the impact of it not happening/ is it not meant to be?.. my dd1 not having a sibling etc etc ... & here I am! ...just wow!
Keep having faith ladies! It will happen...it does when it does....I firmly believe it's all part of our own individual stories! :hugs::cloud9:

MrsTB, I can't believe that you are so far along!!!! How exciting! Glad you are doing well. Please remember to come update us when that little one makes their appearance.

Hi Megan hi ladies! Wanted to share with that I have another daughter!! She arrived at 37+6. The midwives told me that I delivered in an hour of arriving at the hospital!! I had a membrane sweep at 37+2.
Feeling so blessed! Dd1 is over the moon!
I keep thinking it was this time last year that I was in the throws of the emotional rollercoaster of ttc 2 & the impact of it not happening/ is it not meant to be?.. my dd1 not having a sibling etc etc ... & here I am! ...just wow!
Keep having faith ladies! It will happen...it does when it does....I firmly believe it's all part of our own individual stories! :hugs::cloud9:

Congrats!!! I'm so happy for you and your family!! Thank you so much for coming back to update us. I'm glad your labor was quick!! And thank you for the encouraging words. I really needed them right now. The frustration of TTC has been really getting to me this cycle.

Congratulations mrstb. I bet dd1 is so excited to have a little sister. Well done on a quick birth. How long was your birth with dd1.

I am also having another girl.

Megan - I also thought I'd never get successfully pregnant. I won't be happy until our little lady is here tho. We were ttc from when dd was 9 months old.

I really hope it happens for you soon.

Congratulations mrstb. I bet dd1 is so excited to have a little sister. Well done on a quick birth. How long was your birth with dd1.

Congrats Spud on girl bump #2! You've not got long to go!! The 3rd trimester always feels the longest doesn't it?!!

Labour for dd1 was 2 to 2 1/2 hrs I think so I was told to expect another quick birth but definitely not as quick as it was with dd2!! I don't know which is better or worse a slow build up to pain of childbirth over several hours or a fast build up which was the case with me?!! I had to have an episiotomy with both, 3rd degree tear with dd1 & 2nd degree tear with dd2!! :dohh:

Mrstb - wow two super fast births. I think birth is not esy quick or slow. Dd1 was back to back and my contractions were continuous from 2.5cm...no breaks and it took 15 hours from there. After 6 hours I gave in and had an epidural....bliss. I was hoping for a shorter birth this time.

Megan - I also thought I'd never get successfully pregnant. I won't be happy until our little lady is here tho. We were ttc from when dd was 9 months old.

I really hope it happens for you soon.

Spud!!! So glad to see you are moving along nicely. Bet you are getting excited!!!
Thanks for the encouraging words. I'm having a hell of a cycle so I need all the positive thought I can get. We've been trying for #2 since I got the all clear at 6 weeks after DS was born and he will be 2 in 5 months!!!

Congrats MrsTB, wow what a super speedy birth! Spud, hope the 3rd tri speeds by for you. I'm 28 weeks pregnant and it's dragging!!! Keep thinking that once Christmas is here, it'll be over fairly soon!

Megan, I think we've all been there feeling what you are feeling, it really is horrible. However, we are proof that it can happen, so please keep the faith. Xx

Congrats MrsTB, wow what a super speedy birth! Spud, hope the 3rd tri speeds by for you. I'm 28 weeks pregnant and it's dragging!!! Keep thinking that once Christmas is here, it'll be over fairly soon!

Megan, I think we've all been there feeling what you are feeling, it really is horrible. However, we are proof that it can happen, so please keep the faith. Xx

Thanks Mondie & congrats to you too! You're in that final leg now! Have you had a relatively smooth pregnancy so far? Do you know what you're having or keeping it a surprise?!! I bet your LO is excited!

Totally ditto your words for Megan & the other ladies here! :hugs:

CONGRATS ladies - you give us such hope. I am still ttc #2 at 38, almost 39 years old. Just did our first and last (no more money) IVF cycle and am in the horrible TWW. It makes me so happy to see us older women getting pregnant!

I have a client who had her first at 40 and her second at 43. All natural too. She said her fertility treatment was mai tai's in Hawaii. I like that approach.

Ladies can I join? I'm 38 TTC #2. For the last 6 months, started 3 months after my son was born and he's 8 now. We tried for DS for 20 long cycles and we're finally successful with IUI . Hopong this time around we can do it natural but I'm going to ask for a referral.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->