Back TTC #2 at 38. CD1 anyone else want to join me?

Thanks Megan & Mondie! Still trying to get my head around it, both me & DH in happy shock! Didn't see it coming especially as we could only BD the night before my CBFM showed peak fertility when I usually test 1st thing in the morning, as DH was away for the rest of the week due to his work.
I was literally closing my eyes everytime I went to the toilet cos I couldnt bear to see any signs of spotting/AF etc.
Still early days but least it shows our bits still working & there's hope for us older mums! Will still keeping check on you all on this thread if you don't mind & hoping my positive thoughts for all bring a happy result for you too xx

Yay Mrs B !! Fantastic news. Def hang around to cheer us on. x

Yay Mrs B !! Fantastic news. Def hang around to cheer us on. x

Definitely will do Hula! I'm still here & haven't forgotten about you ladies. Sending you out much positive vibes & hugs! :hugs: xx

Well I'm out before I've even started this cycle, my husband had put his back out. Just another problem facing us older parents. Very sad but he can't help it, another month lost... Tick tock and all that!

Hope you are all having a better time of it...

MrsTB - Congrats!!! What great news and what a great way to start out a new thread!

Spudtastic - my first cycles after both of my miscarriages were off but after the first cycles they went back to normal. I hope the same happens for you.

Well I'm out before I've even started this cycle, my husband had put his back out. Just another problem facing us older parents. Very sad but he can't help it, another month lost... Tick tock and all that!

Hope you are all having a better time of it...

Aah Mondie, I'm so sorry to hear that! It's very frustrating when things like that in life badly time themselves but least you won't have to possibly face that awful dashed hope feeling to contend with that comes with AF this month. I hope your DH's back problem not too serious though & he gets better soon xx

Spudtastic - my first cycles after both of my miscarriages were off but after the first cycles they went back to normal. I hope the same happens for you.

thanks itsawonder. I o'd this month and I'm currently in 4dpo so I only had one off cycle :)

Mondie - I hope dhs back gets better soon. I was thinking the same thing yesterday. My hip is sore which makes bd not as fun lol.

Im not feeling pregnant this cycle but something strange happened.
Afte my erpc I told dd baby was in heaven in the sky. We don't talk about the baby much but sometimes dd who just turned two likes to talk about it. Last month she randomly said 'baby come back. Soon'.

Then last Thursday I got a positive on my opks. Friday morning I woke up with hideous o pains. They went away around lunch time. Then at 8 pm in the evening my daughter randomly says to me 'baby back in tummy mum'. The timing was so perfectthat I've been trying to convince myself I'm pregnant. I'll let you know Monday lol.

Afte my erpc I told dd baby was in heaven in the sky. We don't talk about the baby much but sometimes dd who just turned two likes to talk about it. Last month she randomly said 'baby come back. Soon'.

Then last Thursday I got a positive on my opks. Friday morning I woke up with hideous o pains. They went away around lunch time. Then at 8 pm in the evening my daughter randomly says to me 'baby back in tummy mum'. The timing was so perfectthat I've been trying to convince myself I'm pregnant. I'll let you know Monday lol.

Spud - That would be soooo amazing if you do end up being prego! I'm excited for your test day! I hope you get a super BFP with a sticky sticky bean!

Spudtastic - eerily coincidental. Fingers crossed your dd is right! I love how intuition, spirits, or whatever it is works.

Thanks ladies. I'm keeping my fingers crossed too. 5dpo today. It's such a slowwwwww wait.

Spudtastic how sweet of your dd, i ve got everything crossed for you that ur LO is right as that would be amazing.

Afm got my peak today on day 12, so prob day 13 ov which is a relief after day 8 last mn. Typically today ds and i came down with the tummy bug dh had at the weekend. However i was determined not to miss this one so managed a quick bd despite feeling shocking ! Oh the things we do ....😝

Ha ha hula. I did the same thing last Wednesday. I had a bug and felt terrible so I jumped into bed tee hee. I hope you catch that eggy :)

Fx for you Spud!! :hugs:

Thank you :) 7 dpo. Still not feeling pregnant but I'm still hoping :)

Im 39 and expecting number 2 ,(had my first at 38 ) after a miscarriage at 37 and diagnosed with extremely low amh (0.3)we got pregnant naturally both times
i just wanted to send hope to the ladies that is possible
:baby:

37 (almost 38) TTC #2 for 6 months. LO is 29 months.

I am considering trying Maya Abdominal Massage, anybody else ever tried it?

Hi. I'm 36 but can I join? I'm craving company now that we are starting to TTC number 2 after a loss in February. Took 14 months to conceive our daughter so I am really apprehensive about going through all this stress again :( the pregnancy that I recently loss was a lovely surprise that sadly was not meant to be. So we are fully TTC now

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->