Back TTC #2 at 38. CD1 anyone else want to join me?

Marking my place in this thread lol! I'm 39 in 2 months and TTC our 2nd. I have a 4 and a half year old girl already. TTC after a 5 year gap is actually more daunting than TTC first time around! I've been off the BCP since August last year and my cycles have settled at about 27 days long. This is cycle #1 and I'm on CD 12, due to OV on CD14/15 ish.

Alita- Thanks for popping in to share your story and giving me some hope! Congrats and I hope you have a H&H pregnancy!

Mika80- Welcome! Never heard of Maya Ab massage before so I did a quick google search. Sounds interesting. If you do end up going for it be sure to let us know how it went.

rmshi1 - Welcome! So sorry for your loss :hugs: Hope you catch a sticky eggie real soon!

Hobnob - Welcome! Good luck on catching that eggie in a few days!! Fx

AFM, AF arrived today so I'm CD1. Yuck! Hoping she is gone by Thursday (my birthday) or at least by Saturday (DS 1st birthday). Not feeling hopeful about this cycle. We will be traveling during O time so not sure how much BD'ing we will be able to get in.

I hope everyone else is having a lovely day!

Thanks for the welcome Megan - sorry to hear about AF :hugs:

Hope I'm not too old to join you ladies.....I am 41 (42 in May) and ttc number 2. My little girl turned 3 last week. Started trying last March and had a chemical pregnancy in April...then tried May-July, no luck. Stopped for 4 months and now been trying since December. So this is my 9th cycle I guess.:cry:

Fell pregnant first month with daughter at 37....I guess my eggs are few and far between and no very good any more.

Currently doing acupuncture and started taking black cohosh and other herbs this month...oh and epo. Every little helps:happydance: I also started charting temp this month to see what's going on alongside opks

Hi everyone!

Oh and I am currently cd 10 I think

:hi:mitchnorm! I'm on cd12 and due to ov soon. Fingers crossed this will be our lucky month!

I hope so...anyone giving themselves a timescale to get a BFP then giving up? I keep thinking I should....I had 42 in my head, but not sure if will actually stop. I didn't want such a big age gap but obviously wasn't meant to be......yet :thumbup:

I have no time scale for when to give up but there is only so much TTC I can take. Took 14 months with my daughter and I am not sure I can go through all of that again :(

Good luck everyone

I have no time scale for when to give up but there is only so much TTC I can take. Took 14 months with my daughter and I am not sure I can go through all of that again :(

Good luck everyone

Good luck to you x x

Thank you :) 7 dpo. Still not feeling pregnant but I'm still hoping :)

Any news Spud?! Fx for you!!

Alita- Thanks for popping in to share your story and giving me some hope! Congrats and I hope you have a H&H pregnancy!

Mika80- Welcome! Never heard of Maya Ab massage before so I did a quick google search. Sounds interesting. If you do end up going for it be sure to let us know how it went.

rmshi1 - Welcome! So sorry for your loss :hugs: Hope you catch a sticky eggie real soon!

Hobnob - Welcome! Good luck on catching that eggie in a few days!! Fx

AFM, AF arrived today so I'm CD1. Yuck! Hoping she is gone by Thursday (my birthday) or at least by Saturday (DS 1st birthday). Not feeling hopeful about this cycle. We will be traveling during O time so not sure how much BD'ing we will be able to get in.

I hope everyone else is having a lovely day!

Good luck mika80, hobnob & rsmh1!!! Here's wishing this is your lucky month!

Megan so sorry AF came!! Yeah last thing you want is having AF spoil your birthday! I caught when DH was away travelling for work around my O time last month so we could only BD the once instead of our 2-3 times around my O time ...so you never know!!

Hi ladies.

MrsTB - af arrived early at 12dpo so I'm currently on cd8. I'm hoping to put a lot more effort into it this month. I'm a late ovulator so it's a long wait.

Rmsh - I agree on the ttc timescale. We've been ttc no2 for 17 or 18 months with a mc and mmc. When af arrived this month I was ready to give up. Then o draws near and I think 'jjust one more try'.

Hobnob - how are you feeling? When are you testing?

Mitchnorm - welcome. I also didn't want such an age gap. Started ttc when dd was 9 months though ay first it was ntnp.

Hobnob - how are you feeling? When are you testing?

Mitchnorm - welcome. I also didn't want such an age gap. Started ttc when dd was 9 months though ay first it was ntnp.

I'm about 9 dpo (don't do temps or opk's so guessing) not holding out much hope tbh as don't think I've Ov'd this month as haven't got sore boobs like I'd normally get after ovulation. Have had tummy cramps on and off though but trying desperately not to read anything into it! AF due 8/9th April.

How are you Spud ?

Cd9 for me. I'm patiently waiting for o which is normally cd18 to 21. I'm really hoping this month is going to be bfp month :)

Tested this morning :bfp: !!!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    23.3 KB · Views: 16
:bfn: for me today :-( I tested after convincing myself that the cramps and nausea were symptoms. Might just be too early though as not due til Tues. Gutted :-(

Congrats, rmsh1!!!! I have everything crossed that this is your sticky rainbow baby!!

:bfn: for me today :-( I tested after convincing myself that the cramps and nausea were symptoms. Might just be too early though as not due til Tues. Gutted :-(

Sorry for your bfn hobnob. I'm hoping it's just too early to test and that af doesn't arrive this month.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->