Back ttc baby no:2, nervous and excited!

LiteBright- I hope you caught your egg!!

Princess- we tried for 10 months and the last month we both said if it doesn't happen we're going to stop ttc for a while and BAM pregnant. Got rid of the stress.stress does horrific things to our body.

Twag- that happened last month to us too... Winter is a tough time to ttc!

Mom2sam- good luck! I hope you get your BFP before you have to see the DR.

AFM- pinching on both sides Saturday and Sunday- mild dull cramping last night and this morning. 5 dpo- if I ovulated according to schedule. AF is due Saturday if I had a normal 28 day cycle but since I didn't get my +OPK until cd 18 that would make O cd 19-20-- is the LP always 14 days? Which would put her due around the 18th...cycle length of 33 so Idk when to test..., so much for finding out on valentines day :/

hey ladies, is it ok if I join you? I am currently TTC #2! I am still nursing #1 as he is 10 months old. We had some trouble conceiving our son so I am hoping this time doesn't take too long!!:dust::dust:

Good morning everyone!

How's everyone doing?

Today is 7dpo (ish)...LOTS of cramping( but not painful or strong) and general discomfort for the last two days and I'm exhausted...I've been having EXTREMELY odd dreams lately...two pregnancy dreams :) I dreamt that I had twins! My DH was not excited about that one, lol. so I'm hoping these are all good signs! :)

Welcome amc. Hopefully it doesn't take as long second time around!

Gracie hopefully those are all good signs!

Afm, 4dpo today. Trying not to obsess over the forums this cycle. 5 more days and I'll prob start testing. I know I should wait a bit longer. Maybe I can hold out another week. If I was smart I'd wait until AF was due but I don't have that much control!
We are getting a puppy this week! Our dog needs a friend and this will give her time to be house trained and settled by the time a baby comes. Excited about that!

Quick update - we are no longer TTC#2 we are having a rough patch and need to sort us out first before anything else :( sucks as I seem to be super fertile this cyce too (tmi but SO much ewcm since Sunday and we dtd Monday :wacko:)

I will still be following you lovely ladies though :hugs:

sorry to hear you're in a rough patch. Hopefully you will work it out soon! :hugs:

confused though...you had EWCM on sunday and BD on Monday so wouldn't that be good timing for TTC?

Good luck with everything twag. DH and I had a rough patch when I wanted to ttc back in November and it was for the best that we waited and sorted things out. It's for the best to be secure with your situation then to ignore it and keep trying for a baby when the environment isn't right. If you need to chat I'm here!

Sorry to hear Twag :( my DH and I went through a really rough patch last March I wasn't sure we would get through it and by October we were better and he wanted to start TTC. Lots of positive vibes coming your way. It sucks., but I'm with Litebright! Here if you need someone to talk to.

Thank you girls means a lot to know others who have been through it
Dtd Monday as shit didn't hit the fan as it were until Tuesday! So Monday was TTC Tuesday no longer Dohh O isn't due until Friday tho I still have ewcm now seems to last a few days here :wacko:

Welcome amc & wishing you all the best fx doesn't take long this time

Twag sorry to hear that but your right best to sort things first hopefully everything gets sorted soon & your back to ttc soon.

Cd14 & totally forgot to do a opk today just been rushing around since morning will hold pee & do one with next one

Fx for all of tou who are already in the tww exciting some of you will be finding out next week

Mom2sam it seems so slow but when I think I could be finding out if I'm pregnant in just a weeks time that sounds so short! Hoping I keep myself sane the next 7 days!

Hopefully you get your positive OPK today!

This might be TMI so I apologize. But I've had almost no CM since ovulation (currently 8dpo) and yesterday and today I've had like a big glob of thick, lotion like CM. For those who've had a babe it reminded me of the mucous plug. Have not had that the last few cycles--ideas? I've read it as both good and bad sign.... Also- my bbs were SO sore yesterday it hurt just having a shower and today very little soreness. So confusing.

Twag - Sorry to hear that! Hope you and DH resolve things! :hugs:

Welcome amc!

Mom2sam - Hope you see that positive OPK soon!

Litebright - Hope the time goes quickly and you see a nice BFP!!

Graciesmom - that sounds promising to me...!!

AFM - Had my appointment this morning and scheduled my transfer for next Thursday!! I start PIO shots on Sunday, go in Tuesday to check lining and estrogen/progesterone levels and if all is good we transfer Thursday!!

Gracie sounds good to me! Test tomorrow!! Haha

Dill that's so exciting!! Good luck with it all.

Gracies sounds good to me :thumbup: :dust:

Dill how exciting hope all goes well :dust:

and loads of :dust: for those in the 2ww and waiting for the big O :dust:

Thanks ladies opk still negative but getting darker both cycles i conceived i got positive opk cd17 so hoping it's same this time.
Cm watery too with abit of a stretch so not exactly ewcm yet though i don't check cervix just what's on underwear so could be ewcm up there? Lol

Gracie both cycles i conceived i got implantion bleed & one of those times was on exactly on 8dpo! So i'm excited for you when are you testing?

My anniversary tomorrow & still sticking to smep so we bd last night & will again tomorrow

This might be TMI so I apologize. But I've had almost no CM since ovulation (currently 8dpo) and yesterday and today I've had like a big glob of thick, lotion like CM. For those who've had a babe it reminded me of the mucous plug. Have not had that the last few cycles--ideas? I've read it as both good and bad sign.... Also- my bbs were SO sore yesterday it hurt just having a shower and today very little soreness. So confusing.

This sounds very promising!:happydance: When I was preg with DS but it was earlier like 4 DPO I had a ton of thick mucous/snot like CM but only once very similar to mucous plug. Then my cm was thick gritty like and white for a few days.

Oops just re read your post again Geacie i thought you said blood tinged cm like mucous plus. Creamy snotty cm still a good sign! Fx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->