Back ttc baby no:2, nervous and excited!

well looks like af got me too :( 4 days early

sorry Twag :hugs:

Looks like we're all just on to the next wait...waiting to O :wacko:

Sorry about AF ladies :( Here's for Valentine's babies!! When are everyone's guesstimated O dates and testing dates? My estimated o is February 7th and AF date is the 22nd.

possible O anytime from Feb 19th- March 3rd!!!:growlmad:

So I'll be waiting to O when you're in the TTW Litebright

Probably between the 13th and 19th Feb, FX no longer than that!

O is due 14th then AF 22nd

I guess im the only one ovulating this week! Sorry about af everyone :flow:

FX Heather go get that egg :dust:

Sorry for all the witches that arrived! FX for February! I'm feeling good about it, month of love ❤ has to be good right!

Twag has your lp always been 8 days?

Heather catch that egg!!!

Dill I like your thinking - valentines babies!

My lp is 14 days this is my shortest cycle ever ever and af is very odd & different this cycle so odd

Good afternoon ladies!

Thank you Princess :)

Mimzy and Twag I'm sorry AF reared her ugly face:( here's to next month!! *vibes and baby dust* to both of you.

Heather- I'm supposed to be ovulating this weekend/week!! AF is due on valentines day so...good luck to you!! When is your AF due?

Dillapickle- here's to valentines babies!!

AFM: I've been using OPK's since CD10 (currently Cd 16) and no positive BUT been BDing anyway :) I took my OPK WAY late yesterday so I may have 'missed' it. Yesterday and today I've had some mild ovary pains on my right side- (I'm pretty sure O'd or tried to last month on the left) and today, I have this intense pressure and cramping in my lower abdomen- Maybe TMI- but during "the deed" I felt more pressure than usual so idk what that means.

My DS turns 3 tomorrow so it would be awesome if I got pregnant on his birthday :) I got pregnant with him on my husbands birthday. *please please please* :)

Not sure of the exact date off the top of my head...but af is due not this wednesday but the next...so about a week and a half away. :)

I would say too much for me to be pregnant I think but maybe a chemical:wacko:

Good luck ladies catch that egg :dust:

Twag happy birthday to your son!! Hope you all have a lovely day celebrating :)

Gracie good luck, hope you get your timing right.

AFm, dh and I will start BDing tomorrow. Projected O date is Saturday. Why can't vacation goes as slow as the TWW?

Twag Happy Birthday to DS!

Litebright do you use OPKs?

Graciesmom :yipee: hope its your month good luck !!! :dust::dust:

I don't use OPKs. I don't really track ovulation :blush: I rely on my period tracker app, and signs from my body. I try to bd every other day during my fertile period which is easy enough to do when you only have a 25 day cycle.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->