Back ttc baby no:2, nervous and excited!

Dill good luck with everything, how exciting!!!! :happydance::dust:

Thanks everyone!! I'm not getting too excited until I see that BFP but it feels different this cycle...just something different. Almost like when people say they KNOW they are pregnant. I feel like I KNOW I ovulated at least. Just different syptoms this time. My bbs are sore but they are a different sore, almost like stabbing pains and radiating pain rather than soreness, make sense? And no cramps. The last few cycles I've had cramps almost every day before AF but really there hasn't been anything.- it was the same with my son. I didn't start cramping until 5wks. SOOO *fingers crossed*

If my LP is 14 days that would put testing on Feb 19th. Ish...so I have a little while to test.

Happy anniversary Mom2sam!

I've been having more cm this cycle than last cycle. Last cycle I was pretty much dry after o day. I know each cycle can be different. Damn it's so hard not getting your hopes up though! Testing Sunday at 8dpo. I know it's too early but I still have about 30 ICs and I'm hoping this is the last time I need to use them so not worried about wasting them :haha:

Good morning ladies! Happy valentines day :)

So today is 10 dpo and just now before I got in the shower I had a little dark streaked CM when I checked again nothing...currently cd 29 today. No cramping. I feel really different today. I don't know how to explain it but I just feel different- also nauseous, a little heartburn and beyond exhausted, I could go back to bed right now. I woke up around 5 and was like "I have to have bacon and eggs" so I made them and it was the most delicious thing I've eaten, LOL. Also- I've been having that "let down" feeling in my bbs since yesterday. That's new.

So as long as the "b*tch" doesn't show up today or tomorrow I'll be testing on Wed or Thursday! *fingers crossed it was implantation*

Looks like it is getting exciting in here ladies FX
Lots of :dust:

Gracie fingers crossed for you! Some people just know they are pregnant, maybe that's you!

Afm, I thought I had ordered a 50 pack of Internet cheapies, but turns out I had only ordered a 20 pack and just forgot that. So I guess I won't be testing as as obsessively this cycle since I don't have that many tests left :dohh:

Good luck ladies hopefully lots of bfp here this month!

I got my much wanted positive opk yesterday on my anniversary/valentines day & we bd twice just because we were in a romantic mood lol so wasn't the usual forced type of bd when we know we 'have' to do it & opks are lighter today so ovulation today fx. Still sticking to smep so might get another one tonight & then tomorrow then miss a say & once more. Cycles i conceived i also ovulated cd17 so gives me abit of hope although i know it doesn't mean anything.
Used conceive plus last night for one out of the 2 times we dtd

Hiya ladies :hi:

Just wanted to let you know I'm still around. Just caught up on everyone but have time to reply to everyone right now Xx

Good luck mom2sam!! What a great ❤️ Gift :)

How are some of you other ladies doing??

Good luck mom2sam!

Princess when's your doctors appointment?

Gracie I'm going to try really hard to hold out until Wednesday or Thursday. That'll put me at 11-12 dpo. I should wait even longer than that. It's just so hard waiting!!

Litebright- I will be testing wed or thurs that will be 13-14 dpo...it's odd I'm nervous and don't want to test because I don't want to see a BFN :(

Good luck to you!

Still no sign of AF- no cramping and my bbs are more sore today. *knock on wood* I was SO nauseous last night I thought I was going to lose my dinner a few times.

I also don't want to see anymore bfns. So I've decided to wait until AF is due and test then. Your symptoms sound so Hopefull!!

This is why I do not test until af is late bfn are so depressing

Good luck ladies lots of sticky baby dust to you all :dust:

They used to not bother me. I loved the idea of getting the positive at the first possible chance. Now I'm like :cry:

Just wondering, I am using OPK's and I got a faint line, is that a positive or a like a maybe, getting close about to ovulate lol?

Amcolecchi- I've never used the "line" OPK I only have used the digital but I've read that a positive is a positive? I've also read that that could be the beginning of your LH surge so maybe test again in a few hours and see if it's darker. You could also check the website for the OPK test I'm sure they have a FAQ that would answer that questions for you do you test once a day or twice a day?

Litebright- they do sound good! And they are different from my past cycles so I'm really hoping! Had a little more slightly (and I do mean slight) brown tinged cm today but nothing else...

I hope someone gets a BFP this cycle!!

Just wondering, I am using OPK's and I got a faint line, is that a positive or a like a maybe, getting close about to ovulate lol?

women always have some level of LH in their system which is what OPK's detects... so a faint positive is not a positive. The test line needs to be as dark as the control or darker for a true positive. Most women test twice a day so they don't miss the surge.

pregnancy tests which detect HCG hormone is different. If you even see a faint line its positive.

Well I think I might be out this month ladies :( :( :(

More brown discharge this morning and some mild cramping. AF is due tomorrow. So I'll test in the morning and probably looking at a BFN :( :( :(

Graciesmom - :hugs: oh no! I am so sorry! :hugs:

Litebright - When is test date/AF due again???

I just heard back from the doctor and we are a go for transfer on Thursday! So excited! :)

Gracie your not out yet! All your symptoms seemed so promising :hugs:

Dill VERY exciting!!!

AFM: still waiting to O' very frustrated OPK was not quite positive yesterday then today almost nothing there and no temp rise so I know I didn't O already. CD 20 still waiting......:wacko: I went ahead and made an appointment with my midwife for Friday. First time it took almost a year and I'm too impatient and scared at how long it will take this time around. I just got my period back in Nov. but with these insanely long cycles I don't get that many opportunities and I want my kids close in age... Hopefully they will help me out [-o<

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->