Back ttc baby no:2, nervous and excited!

Although if we don't get a bfp this month I will probably start using opks

Thank you for the birthday wishes ladies :hugs:

Good luck to those trying to catch the elusive egg :dust: and lots of baby :dust: to those in the 2ww :dust:

The :witch: finally decided to leave today :wohoo: and I have started temping again :wacko: not sure if I am going to OPK this cycle we will see! fertile week is next week with O predicted to be on Friday 13th :wacko: :shrug:

Hope my cycle plays ball this time around :dohh:

Happy birthday to your bambino Twag! Forgot to put that up yesterday, lol I just got too excited about the +OPK :)

Good luck twag and litebright. :dust: are you ladies trying anything different this cycle?

Princess how are things going?

Long wait for me...still have at least two weeks till I O :growlmad: I'm taking baby aspirin again this cycle and thinking of taking EPO since that worked the first time around. DH gets home Feb 14th so we have a shot this month [-o<

Only thing I am trying differently this month is more :sex: :haha: :blush:

Good luck ladies :dust:

Graciesmom - thank you :hugs:

Twag - Happy belated bday to your DS!! Good luck this month! Friday the 13th will be a good day this month! :)

LiteBright - Hope you catch that eggie! And TWW should go at vacation rate! Because those always go fast!

GraciesMom - Good luck!!! Catch that eggie!

Mimzy - Sorry you have such a long wait! :(

AFM - has my second appointment for this FEt cycle. Lining and estrogen looked good! I go back next Thursday and if all looks good, I will start progesterone shots on Valentines day and have transfer on the 19th!!

Good morning ladies!!

I *think* I ovulated last night around 6:30...why? Because I had pressure and discomfort all day and then around 6:30 I was almost doubled over. My uterus?? Ovaries?? May have been swollen due to the Clomid and my gosh...was it uncomfortable for the last three days. BUT! Today I don't have any of that. Just a little twinge here and there on the right side ( I'm pretty sure I ovulated last month on my own on the left or at least tried to).

Sooooooo.......maybe?? Has anyone else had the pressure/discomfort/swollen...ness on Clomid before? Or know for sure they ovulated (sans Clomid) I honestly can't remember what my symptoms were with my son.

Good luck today Dillapickle!!

And good luck Litebright- hope Saturday is your day.

How is everyone else doing??

Wow sounds like O pain for sure I knew with DS that I had ovulated out of my left and it was confirmed that was the side when I had my 12 week scan - How I know now I do O as I feel the O pains :thumbup: I am not sure about Clomid tho :shrug: sorry

FX this is your month :dust:

How is everyone doing?

I just ordered IC OPK's and HPT's :wacko:

Graciesmom

When I took Soy Isoflavones which is 'nature's clomid' I for sure had more discomfort and twinges around O. But be careful with any swelling because you can hyper-stimulate with Clomid. If you have any swelling or if the pain is really bad I would call you OB and fill them in.Good LUCK! :hugs:

Graciesmom - Sounds like O to me! When I did clomid I could tell when I o'ed (only time I could tell) and it would then be confirmed next day at doctors. :dust:

Twag - yay for getting OPK's and HPT's! :)

Hiya guys, hope you're all good!

Twag Happy belated birthday to your ds :)

Gracie that's exactly how O was for me on clomid, it's was so painful. Even BD was uncomfortable it was so tender down there, sounds like a strong O to me! Really hope you get your bfp!

AFM Nothing much to report. My ds has had chicken pox so I haven't had a minute to myself and been getting hardly any sleep. He's on the mend now thankfully but very spotty. Haven't managed to temp si far this cycle so now I'm thinking I might just skip it all together and try for a relaxed cycle. It was the anniversary of my mmc today but I was working so yesterday me and my ds released a heart balloon with a letter attached for my angel, it helped a lot and oh got some flowers to mark the day. Glad I was working a long day today cause it didn't give me time to dwell. X

Hey ladies hope everyone is well will catch up later.

Twag happy belated birthday to your ds

Cd7 for me so plan on following smep this time & ordered conceive plus will try that in my fertile week. Wishing everyone bfp for this cycle!

:hugs: Princess for yesterday sounds lovely the way you marked the memory :hugs:

CD8 here I didn't get to temp properly this morning as DS woke up before alarm crying so I had to go to him so didn't get to temp before like normal (I hope this doesn't happen too often)
impatiently awaiting my OPK's & Seven Seas TTC vitamins :thumbup:

Lots of :dust: for this cycle ladies

Princess that is just beautiful :) what a way to honor your angel.

I certainly hope so!! We BD'd the day of my +OPK and last night so hopefully we caught it :) I have a day 21 progesterone check today BUT since I didn't O until 2 days ago idk if it will be very accurate... TMI my nipples are SOOOO sore yesterday and today! I don't remember them being this sore even when I was pregnant!

Mimzy we are just BDing more and now at the correct point In my cycle this time around! Lol :dohh:

Princess what a lovely little act to celebrate your angel baby. I always applaud women who've been through the struggle of losing their babies and are able to continue ttc. Hugs to you! :flower:

Dill good luck with your transfer!! Hope the days go quickly for you!

Twag and mom2sam good luck catching the egg this cycle!

Afm, EWCM today :happydance: and cramping. Sounds right on schedule with estimated o date of tomorrow. Dtd tues thur and will tomorrow and the next day. My poor DD was sick with a bug today so BDing was out :(

Litebright yay for ewcm, sounds like this month could be the one! :)

Gracie good luck, can't wait for you to start testing.

I've decided not to use opks or temp and just going to try bd a couple of times around O but not going to stress if we don't. We have an appointment at the fertility clinic in the 11th March so feel less stressed about it all now x

Princess glad a lot of stress seems to be taken out of the situation! I know a lot of times people get Bfps right before they do all of the fertility stuff. Maybe that'll be you :thumbup:

typical fertile week is here and DS and I are sick :( it is making my chart look funky but I have loads of ewcm so need to dtd :sex: no +be opk yet tho!

Princess I know people who were going for 1st round of ivf and bam because the stress was gone they got their bfp
FX for you

Lots of baby :dust: ladies

Cd11 & not been following smep properly we were supposed to bd yesterday but i fell asleep with ds & when dh tried to wake me i didn't get up. Anyway last time we bd was cd8 & next one should be tomorrow so will try to follow it properly from tomorrow.
Had some spotting yesterday well it didn't make it to underwear just a gloopy nit of blood mixed in gooey cm on tp. Has happened couple of times in previous cycles so i googled it & now have scared myself thinking i have some hormonal imbalance or abnoality to cervix or even endo lol. Decided if i dont conceive in next 4 months going to mention to doc aswell as tell him we been ttc for more than 6 cycles. I'm 35 so hoping they look into it.

Actuly hoping it does happen before that & i have nothing to worry about.

Twag hope you & ds feel better soon. Hope you still manage to get some bd in

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->