Back ttc baby no:2, nervous and excited!

Mimzy - sorry your body is not cooperating! Hope the midwife can help!!

Good luck Dilla!!

Thanks Mimzy- I hope I'm not out. They (symptoms) are so different this month. It's ever so lightly tan colored and only once in awhile after wiping and nothing after that- nothing darker and the cramping is so mild that I barely notice it. so I'm hoping that it's just leftover from implantation?? Gosh I hope so. I just know I ovulated and we DTD regularly that week...conditions very similar to when I got pregnant the first time with my son. I guess I'll just take a test and go from there.

Well I'm pretty sure I'm out. FRER test just now was negative...not even the slightest positive. So I guess onto next month...so frustrating.

Gracie you're not out yet! I had brown spotting for several weeks when pregnant with dd. Test again in the morning!

Mimzy glad you're junping right into it and making an appointment with your midwife. Def best to seek some help and hopefully get some answers.

Dill good luck with the transfer!!! I'm due for AF Saturday.
I def had AF like cramps today. I usually only cramp like that the few hours leading up to it and then the first 8 or so hours of it. Hmmm.

I also spotted for the first week when pregnant with DS and the frer doesn't mean anything as your pee could have been too dilute and it is stop early as af isn't late yet is she?

Good luck ladies really hoping for some bfps this month :dust:

Hey, hope you don't mind me joining in? We're currently trying to concieve number 2 and I'm in the tww at the moment :) I'm at about 4dpo so fingers crossed!! Sending baby dust to all xx

Gracie any news this am?

Litebright hopefully AF stays away for good this month. :thumbup:

Welcome Maiisy and good luck to you too!

AFM: another negative OPK this am:growlmad:

Tested this morning definitely BFN and AF just showed up about 20 minutes ago. SO! Looking on the positive side of things- I did ovulate when I thought I did or at least I tried to- the hormones were there whether the egg was or not because she's "on time" (FOR ONCE!!) according to my calculations. Which means I can go for Clomid round two in just a few days :) So onto next month! And hopefully we'll catch it this time :) it took three rounds with my son so I'm not going to get upset just yet.

Welcome Maiisy! Good luck and baby dust to you :)

Question for you ladies, I have some OPK's left and they expired two months ago, do you think they will still be true or no?

Graciesmom - :hugs: Hope this next month is the one for you!!

Litebright - hoping you see that BFP and no AF!!! :)

Welcome Maiisy! Good luck!!

Amcolecchi - I used old OPK's but i don't know if they actually worked or not. I did get lines but faint (so not positive) but no way of knowing if it should have been or not!

AFM _ Just got the call and transfer is scheduled for 9am tomorrow! :)

Dill very excited to see how it goes! Good luck to you!

Mimzy sorry for all of the negative OPKs :hugs: I can't even imagine how frustrating that must be. Do you temp too? I forget.

Gracie so sorry AF came. It's so hard when it's all you want and all you think about. Really hoping your cycle is the next one!

Welcome to the new ladies.

Twag I hope things have gotten a bit easier with you and your dh.

AFm AF is due Saturday. Not really feeling one way or the other. I found out I had a bad batch of fake wondfos. Amazon was great and is getting me a new batch overnighted. They should be here tomorrow. Excited to test with one of those!

Good luck to everyone else :winkwink:

Dill hope everything goes well this morning! :happydance:

Gracie that is awesome that you're so positive! Good luck this cycle:hugs:

LiteBright I'm using Wondfos for the first time this cycle too that I got from Amazon. How did you know they were fake? I never got a positive OPK with them and yesterday I felt a pin like pain on my right ovary that only lasted a minute..so I was pretty sure I O'd went home still negative OPK but BD anyways and my temp was elevated this morning so I'm almost positive I did O yesterday. Tomorrow's temp with clarify. I also go see the Midwife tomorrow morning. Would they be able to confirm O with testing?

Mmzy the control line took forever to show up, and even after 5-10 min you could see there was still dye in the part you dip into your urine. Plus I got three evaps over this and last cycle. They have the blue tips which I've also heard aren't good. As for your OPK, if you felt the pinching wouldn't that mean o? And doesn't the OPK show positive a day or two before 0? So that would make sense that it showed negative. Do you test twice a day? I've heard some ladies have super short surges so they'd miss it if they didn't test twice a day. I don't actually OPK so I'm not entirely sure about everything I've just said lol

Mmzy the control line took forever to show up, and even after 5-10 min you could see there was still dye in the part you dip into your urine. Plus I got three evaps over this and last cycle. They have the blue tips which I've also heard aren't good. As for your OPK, if you felt the pinching wouldn't that mean o? And doesn't the OPK show positive a day or two before 0? So that would make sense that it showed negative. Do you test twice a day? I've heard some ladies have super short surges so they'd miss it if they didn't test twice a day. I don't actually OPK so I'm not entirely sure about everything I've just said lol

LOL

Mine our like that too! Where you can still see the dye in the part where you dipped the urine and mine have the blue tips. Showing positive a day or two before O would make sense considering I had almost positive on Monday then nothing. Maybe my surge was just short and I missed it :shrug: Either way I think I did O'd because of the pinching and temp rise today. I'm just super anxious to see what my temp is tomorrow to confirm. Thank for your advice!

Good morning ladies!

On CD6 and taking my last two Clomid pills tonight and tomorrow. I can already feel my right ovary tweaking so *praying* that I get a good egg this month. I was fairly certain it was my left side last month - which I would almost guarantee doesn't work properly (had a tumor the size of a grapefruit removed after twisted Fallopian tube in 2006). They said there wasn't any damage but how could there not be? Anyways. Hopefully the right side gets the job done and we won't worry about it :)

Dilla- how did it go?

Litebright- did she come on Saturday??

Good luck Gracie! Still no AF but no bfp. Not sure what's going on :shrug:

Gracie fx you get a good egg this month!

Dill yes anxious to here how you are doing?!

Litebright what DPO are you? Any symptoms?

AFM: I was feeling hopefully because my LP temps were higher than normal until today :( And also when I was preg with DS I had thick clumpy/gritty type of CM and loads of it. This time nothing, fairly dry and I usually have creamy CM during my LP. DPO 3 I had some pinching same feeling I had during O then nothing. I feel like I'm out already, because I feel like I should have the same symptoms that I had when I was preg. with DS and I don't.

Good luck Graciesmom!!

Mimzy - they say each pregnancy is different, so don't count yourself out!

Litebright - Hoping you see a BFP soon and not AF!!!

My transfer went really well! I am now 3dp5dt (8DPO is this was normal). I need to take the advice I gave to Mimze because I feel nothing. So, already feeling like it didn't work. But, need to give it time. Beta is on Saturday, but will most likely test on Wednesday as that is when I got first BFP with DD!

Ladies don't count yourself out until your out for sure! Every pregnancy is different :hugs:

Afm, I am out for sure. Damn AF :cry:

So my cycles have looked like this since they returned after DD
27 days, 25, 25, 28, 25, 28, 28 with the 27 day being the most recent. I know that's not a huge variation but do you think I should maybe bd a few days earlier and a few days later than projected O because they vary from 25-28?

Also truthfully I don't really want to track symptoms and count dpo anymore. I thought about using OPKs or temping but I became a bit obsessive this cycle and kind of just want to not think about any of it. Just know about when I O and maybe do the smep and wait for AF. Easier said than done.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->