Back ttc baby no:2, nervous and excited!

sorry the :witch: showed lite :(

Your plan of smep sounds good :thumbup:

Thanks ladies.

Dill they transferred two blasts? Does that mean you could potentially be pregnant with twins?? How exciting!!

Litebright sorry AF came but you're so lucky you have short cycles! I think the smep method sounds like a good plan that way you can make sure you won't miss O. I know what you mean how you become obsessive in the TWW with temping and symptom spotting. I try and not symptom spot anymore but I can't not temping because I will then obsessive about my temp. LOL

DILL how exciting! So are you testing tomorrow or next Wednesday?

AFM: Temp jumped back up today and I'm super happy about that! DH said when we BD today (TMI warning) that it felt (down there) how it did when I was preg. I told him to not get his hopes up. I'm really trying to not get my hopes up either this cycle.

Mimzy - yay for temp spike!!! :)

I did transfer two embryos, so very good chance it could be twins! Though we transferred two when I got DD, so we will see. This waiting is the worst! But tomorrow is when I will do HPT as that is when I got my first positive with DD!

Yay Dilla!! Fingers crossed.

Litebright- next month is our month. :) I had he same thoughts about just forgetting about symptoms and testing. It's gonna happen when it happens. The only thing I can do is just BD that week and hope for the best.

I also promised DH that this time would be different than the last- it got too stressful.

Good luck everyone else!!

Dill any news?!

AFM: 8DPO and temp still WAY up and I felt pretty weird last night. Very similar to how I felt when I was preg. with DS. So even though I know its super early I took a test this am and me and DH saw a VERY faint line! So faint that it didn't show up when I tried to take and picture and so faint we both were staring at it in the bright light for like ten mins questioning ourselves LOL:wacko:. So I'm excited but don't want to get too excited till I retake it tomorrow and see at lest a little bit of a darker line! Wish me luck ladies!!!!!!!!!! :dust:

Dill any news?!

AFM: 8DPO and temp still WAY up and I felt pretty weird last night. Very similar to how I felt when I was preg. with DS. So even though I know its super early I took a test this am and me and DH saw a VERY faint line! So faint that it didn't show up when I tried to take and picture and so faint we both were staring at it in the bright light for like ten mins questioning ourselves LOL:wacko:. So I'm excited but don't want to get too excited till I retake it tomorrow and see at lest a little bit of a darker line! Wish me luck ladies!!!!!!!!!! :dust:

I saw your temps and thought ooooo :thumbup: exciting Mimzy cannot wait to see your test lots and lots of :dust:

Dill - how is it going?

Mimzy - YAY!!! So excited for you!!! I had the same type of test where it was a shadow of a line and I couldn't get a picture of it and then next day same thing and then yesterday I finally just took a digital and that is when I saw the Pregnant! My internet cheapie was still showing a barely there line. So, I think your shadow means something!! Especially with your chart!! :)

I am doing good! I did get a darker line last night on the cheapies, but it was barely there again this morning. I am not worried about it though because I feel I have a bad batch or Wondfo's are just terrible! I did a bunch of googling yesterday and saw someone who had triplets and was getting super high betas and her wondfo's were still barely a line!! My temp is still rising, so I am feeling good! Beta won't be until Saturday and then the guessing if it is twins or not begins! :)

How is everyone else??

woohoo Dill :yipee: congrats!!!

I'm using Wondfos for the first time too. I have a FRER digital at home but debating if I should use that tomorrow 9DPO or wait till 10DPO and just use cheapy again tomorrow. What do you ladies think?

Maybe an IC tomorrow and then the FRER :thumbup:

:happydance: congratulations ladies :dust:

Exciting day for this thread!!! Yay bfps! And I agree with the other ladies, do a ic then the frer. Can't wait to see pics! It makes me so happy that people are getting their Bfps. What are your EDD based on last period?

I'm all of a sudden really nervous. I'm thinking maybe me and DH just imagined it. What if I take the FRER test tomorrow and nothing.. I would be devastated :cry: Tomorrow morning can't come soon enough!

My EDD would be Nov 11th. Which would be great, right before the holidays and DS's birthday Sept.

Mimzy I feel like that's completely normal. Just take it one day at a time!

Mimzy - that is totally normal! I did the digital because I thought I was making up the line on the Wondfo!

My EDD is November 7 and like Mimzy perfect timing before holiday and after my DD bday also in September!

Congrats Dill!!

Mimzy-I am the same way I always think I see lines or am I just making them up!! That's awesome you already got something, I have never shown early lol! Maybe wait a few days then do the digital, it's worth the money!!

Afm- I am supposed to start March 5th (My cycles are pretty long) I had an ectopic and lost my left tube, before the birth of my son, and my husband has some sperm issues so we shall see if I am prego or not this month! I kinda have symptoms but that could be pretending hahaha!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->