Back ttc baby no:2, nervous and excited!

Good Luck this cycle Amocolecchi!:dust:

AFM: got my BFP this am. Thank you for your support ladies! :hugs::hugs::hugs::flower::flower::flower:

Attachments

• FullSizeRender (1).jpg
    FullSizeRender (1).jpg
    30 KB · Views: 3
So excited mimzy!! Congrats!! What did you do this month? Did you take the isoflavines (sp?). When did you bd and when did you o? Don't mind me totally invading your privacy a bit. Lol

Good luck amcolecci

Thank you, and yes I am curious too! My husband and I tried to bd every other night lol! I am hoping that worked! Hahaha

So excited mimzy!! Congrats!! What did you do this month? Did you take the isoflavines (sp?). When did you bd and when did you o? Don't mind me totally invading your privacy a bit. Lol

Good luck amcolecci

Thank YOU!!! :flower:

I continued to use softcups, take prenatal, drink RRL two cups a day, and this cycle I used conceive plus and took EPO. I was going to use Soy Isoflavones next cycle but so glad I don't have to worry about that. I O'd a day earlier than I normally do I know when I O'd because of my temp. I'm only 9DPO now. We BD'd a lot because DH had been gone for 3 weeks and he came back right in time. When he came back we BD'd for 3 straight days then one day off then BD again and that was the day I O'd. Day after I O'd we didn't BD but the next day we did. So we BD'd day of O but not days before or after.

Mimzy - Congrats! So happy for you! :happydance:

Amcolecchi - Good luck!! FX!

still no sign of the :witch: I am now a day late :wacko:

woohoo Twag! When are you going to test? How are you feeling?

I feel normal just normal :shrug: I dunno is a tricky situation at the moment I may just wait & see if she turns up :wacko:

So DH asked if AF had showed I said no and he didn't freak out which is good but we agreed it is only one day so we will wait a few more days and then test :wacko:

Twag how are you guys doing right now? Are things better?

Midwife called and my HCG was only 34 yesterday but I told her I"m positive I'm only 10 DPO she said she still would like it to be 50 so I"m going again tomorrow and she hopes it has doubled.

Good luck mimzy! Sending positive doubling thoughts!

My beta came back today at 157!

we are actually doing really well and he has been talking about our future stuff etc recently so I think we are good :)

Good luck Mimzy sending doubling vibes :dust:

I'm not sure I am kind of scared of seeing a bfn :wacko:
I have no symptoms surely I should have at 3 days late :shrug:

Yay!!! Congrats ladies!! I'm so glad someone got a BFP this month!

AFM: cd12 doing the OPK's haven't gotten the :) yet but hopefully today or tomorrow. I feel much better this month than I did last month with the Clomid, not as many side effects which is nice. A little twinge here and there but nothing substantial. And as I type this I have some mild cramping, lol.

Twag I don't have any symptoms so that didn't mean bfn for sure...

Graciesmom - :dust:

https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/pregnancy-test-gallery/my-pregnancy-test379704

So I took an IC this morning :wacko: what do we think? BFP?

I feel so nervous and excited at the same time :wacko:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->