Back ttc baby no:2, nervous and excited!

Mimzy-my friend's HCG was like 15-20 and they told her she was going to miscarry BUT not she is 38 weeks pregnant with a healthy baby boy and ready to be due at any moment, so don't worry!! :)

Twag that is definitely positive, a pretty dark second line! CONGRATS!!!:happydance::happydance:

Have you shared the great news with DH yet?!

Mimzy have you had your Betas back yet? :dust: :hugs:

Mimzy-my friend's HCG was like 15-20 and they told her she was going to miscarry BUT not she is 38 weeks pregnant with a healthy baby boy and ready to be due at any moment, so don't worry!! :)

thank you so much for this!! I went yesterday for another blood test they are calling me today with the results. Even if I hear bad news I will keep this in mind! :hugs:

Twag that is definitely positive, a pretty dark second line! CONGRATS!!!:happydance::happydance:

Not yet no I think I am going to do a dig Thursday just to be sure and tell him then - I almost do not believe it myself tbh :wacko:

I am starting to get some symptoms now I am dog eared tired, feel sicky when I start to get hungry, peeing like a trouper :thumbup:

Not yet no I think I am going to do a dig Thursday just to be sure and tell him then - I almost do not believe it myself tbh :wacko:

I am starting to get some symptoms now I am dog eared tired, feel sicky when I start to get hungry, peeing like a trouper :thumbup:

I was the same way didn't believe it, I still have a hard time believing it. With DS I was sick right away this time around not so much. The only thing that lets me know I'm prego is the heartburn every night for the past three nights. I had it EVERY day till the day I delivered with my son. So excited to have a bump buddy!!! :hugs:

I was the same way didn't believe it, I still have a hard time believing it. With DS I was sick right away this time around not so much. The only thing that lets me know I'm prego is the heartburn every night for the past three nights. I had it EVERY day till the day I delivered with my son. So excited to have a bump buddy!!! :hugs:

That is the thing I have had no symptoms in fact I had way more last cycle :wacko: but now they are starting to kick in :thumbup: last time I was SO sick with MS so I know I am going to be sick this time just how bad :wacko:

It is so surreal :wacko: what is your EDD? mine is 6th November 2015

Wow! So many BFP's!! :) :):) congrats everyone HH9m!!

Started getting some ovulation syptoms today no +OPK yet (hopefully today) but my bbs are a little tender and some mild cramping. Hoping my cycles are getting back on track. 38, 37, 33 and on cd 13 today. I really hope I can be a part of the BFP club with you ladies next month!! That would give me a thanksgiving baby :)

Good Luck Gracies :dust: sending lots of O :dust: your way :dust:

TWAG - That is for sure a positive!! Congrats!!

Mimzy - Good luck with second beta today! :)

GraciesMom- Sending :dust: and postive vibes your way!! You will be joining this BFP train! :)

I still have no symptoms. Second beta is tomorrow so we will see what it says! I just want to fast track to the ultrasound!

FX for your Betas ladies - we don't get them in the UK :( we just have to rely on the HPT's and then our 1st scan at 12 weeks :wacko:

Twag I don't really have any symptoms yet either. With DS I was nauseous before I even knew I was preg. Funny how you're EDD is before mine LOL mine is 11-11-15 according to FF.

Gracie hoping you can join us too!:dust:

Dill me too! I can't wait for ultrasound!!!

Called midwife and waiting for them to call me back with beta results

That is based on my last CD1 which was 30 Jan :shrug: but if this baby is anything like DS then it will be 2 weeks late :haha:

FX Mimzy :dust: :hugs:

Twag- that stinks! What about if you are seeing a fertility doctor?

Mimzy-Yayyy!!! :)

Afm- My period is due Thursday but all this talk makes me want to test hahaha

Amcolecchi test tomorrow with FRER you might see something!:thumbup:

Twag - 12 weeks!! That sounds terrible!! Way too long to wait! :wacko:

Mimzy - YAY!!!!! :happydance::happydance: When will you get an ultrasound??

Amcolecchi - I think you should test tomorrow too! :flower:

Ahhh well with each pregnancy (I had an ectopic before my son) I never had a BFP till after my missed period but eek maybe I will try tomorrow lol I have two test left at home lol

Amcolecci I didn't get bfp until after AF with dd too. 15 dpo before a faint line showed!

So excited for all of you pregnant ladies this month!! Mimzy glad your betas look so good! Ive never had betas done. Do you ask for it?

Gracie'smom my o day is right around this weekend. Looks like we are cycle buddies and hopefully bfp buddies too!! Fingers crossed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->