Back ttc baby no:2, nervous and excited!

FX ladies go get that egg :dust:

Thanks ladies!!

Good luck amcolecci!!

Litebright - yay! I hope for the same thing! It could be anytime from wed (cd15) to Saturday (cd18), lol. Hopefully that +OPK comes tomorrow

Hello ladies I had some cramping and bleeding last night. So I naturally freaked out. Went to the Midwife today had blood test again and my HCG has more than doubled since Sunday so that is good and my physical exam was good. Closed cervix, no tenderness, no new blood. She said she thinks it could of been a Corpus luteal cyst or that it is rare but some women do have bleeding in their first trimester and that 60% of them go on to have healthy pregnancies. I was like what 60% that isn't very good odds :wacko: But she told me to have guarded optimism. That besides the bleeding everything looks good. I go back Thurs for more blood work and then in 10 days an ultrasound to hopefully see and hear the heartbeat! I'm so emotionally drained and just praying for a healthy baby. :cry:

Mimzy- sending prayers your way. I had bleeding and cramping at 5 wks with my son. The ultrasound tech said that sometime there is "left over" blood or old blood that comes out but nothing serious unless it's a lot or BRIGHT red and major cramping. But I know the emotional roller coaster that puts you through!

AFM: lots of discomfort today in the lower abdomen. Crampy feeling and twinges of pain him the left side :) last month I had the same feeling the couple days and the day of ovulation. So hopefully the OPK I take in about an hour will have a Big fat :)

Gracie was your bleeding only once and then never again? Hearing you ended up with a healthy pregnancy makes me feel hopefully. :hugs:

Hopefully you O soon and catch that egg! :dust:

:hugs: mimzy sending lots of sticky baby :dust: your way xx

Mimzy - I had bleeding with DD and all was fine with her!

Graciesmom - good luck hope you see that positive opk!

My beta came back at 405 which is lower than they wanted... I go back Thursday for a repeat beta... Freaking out!

Mimzy - I had bleeding with DD and all was fine with her!

Graciesmom - good luck hope you see that positive opk!

My beta came back at 405 which is lower than they wanted... I go back Thursday for a repeat beta... Freaking out!

Thank you for sharing this gives me hope! :flower:

My Betas was in the 400 range today too, had more than doubled since Sunday so they were happy about that but I still have to go back Thurs too. But lest we can be sure baby is growing when we get news that our betas have doubled again after Thursdays test :thumbup:

If I remember correctly your beta's have doubled though right? How many weeks are you?

Beta didn't double it was 55 doubling rate I guess. Nurse was very panicky about it on phone. I am 4weeks 3 days today. Hopefully Thursday goes well for both of us!

Mimzy- yes it was one morning and they did an ultrasound and the tech could see "blood" on the ultrasound around the placenta and she said it was probably leftover and that was that. Had a very healthy easy wonderful pregnancy and a full term healthy baby boy :)

I need your opinion- OPK was negative again today BUT I've been having some stronger twinges on both sides. Strong enough to be painful. Could the OPK have missed the LH surge? I've been taking them at the same time everyday since cd10. I've gotten a +OPK for the last two cycles. I guess I won't obsess until cd18. That's when I got it last month.

Dilla- prayers coming your way!

Mimzy and Dilla I am sending HUGE amounts of sticky baby dust your way :dust: I hope these are just little hiccups in your journeys to having your babies in your arms :hugs:

6 days late (inc today) my IC this morning https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/pregnancy-test-gallery/my-pregnancy-test380574

The actual test the test line was as dark as the control line just the picture doesn't pick it up well
I am getting a digi tomorrow :wacko:

How are you doing? :hugs:

Dilla good luck tomorrow! :hugs: sending all of the best wishes your way!

Mimzy I had brown bleeding then red bleeding with dd. Was so scary to see the red blood! Dr said most likely sensitive cervix that was irritated by sex. Glad your numbers are still going up!

I'm struggling today ladies...really really struggling. Very frustrated, emotional, angry... I haven't gotten my +OPK yet (still a few days until I worry) but I try to BD every other day and my DH was in a pissy mood last night so that didn't happen. And I found out a friend of mine is pregnant and my BiL and his wife have been trying and they have NO problems getting prego...and then there's me. Who's broken. Who's DH doesn't want to "schedule" BD...he really doesn't understand how conception works, lol. He doesn't understand that there is a 12-24 window of opportunity...he has "super sperm" by the numbers so I really hope that "sperm live for up to 5 days" theory is true.

Lots of pressure and cramping/pain today. So I hope I get my OPK today.

Oh Gracies TTC is so hard :hugs:

Gracie is there a way you could take some of the 'planning' feel out of it? I texted my husband today and told him to prepare for a five day sex-a-thon. Haha. So now he knows what's in store but it doesn't have to be so 'scheduled' like ok, time to go have sex. Maybe try to seduce him a little the next few days without leading on its your fertile window?

Thanks ladies :)

He "denied" me last night when I was actually in the mood, lol so tonight I'm telling him he doesn't have a choice, lol and take advantage of him. ;)

Have any of you done a cervix check before? My OPK was negative BUT my cervix was high, and REALLY wet- watery cm. So the +OPK is coming....I know it's coming.

Graciesmom - :hugs: This process is so difficult! But we are all here for you! My DH hated the "scheduled" component of it as well. So, I basically wouldn't tell him when it was time and just "seduce" which doesn't take much :haha:

Gracie I never got a positive OPK last cycle. Just go off of how u feel. I would def try to BD tonight. GOOD LUCK!!!!:dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->