Back ttc baby no:2, nervous and excited!

Thanks everyone, really hope it is implant dip.

Good luck for testing Mimzy x

Taz I don't know much about temping but I'm hoping that's implantation for you!! :thumbup:

Twag symptoms might not all be in your head! Although anything I feel I try and make an excuse for as to not get my hopes up. Hope the next week goes fast for you!

Mimzy I'm crossing my fingers AF doesn't show tomorrow!

4 days until AF for me. Left side back cramps have started up again. Going to keep testing until AF but I think I'm turning into one of those crazy line ladies that sees lines that don't exist :blush:

Litebright that's me too lol. Only 7dpo and thought I could see a line on the ic I've just done. I think it's probably a very faint evap if anything

Princess looks like an implant dip on your chart FX :dust:

I went to the doctors today and they advised to definitely not take the clomid without being monitored. They'd need to do an ultrasound to make sire I didn't produce too many eggs. So in don't have to go through all the testing again but I need to me an appointment with gynecology which will be in the next 22 days, I need to go get bloods drawn on either CD1, 2 or 3 of next cycle and I'll need my rubella and chlamydia screening done again as standard. Also oh needs to do a sperm sample. So yeah we can the start the process as soon as I want.

How's everyone doing?

That is great news Princess but hopefully you won't need it and this is your :bfp: cycle :dust: :dust:

Princess great that you don't have to wait and they are going to jump right into doingn everything they can!! So excited for you to get the process going :thumbup:

Sorry about the duplicate post but I'm too lazy to type it out again:
Af showed this morning three days early :cry: Usually I spot for 12 hours and then start. This one came on full force. I've never had a 25 day cycle. I'm so confused :shrug: I can't decide if I want to try OPKs next month or just ntnp as this TWW had me going a little crazy:wacko:

Last night and this morning I swear (although we all say this) that there was a faint line. But obviously that doesn't matter now. This process really messes with your head!

:hugs: sorry AF came LiteBright :hugs: really sucks about it being early too :(

Truthfully id rather her show early than a few days late! That would reallllllly mess with me!

Good luck twag! I have my fingers crossed for you!!

Yeah true there is nothing worse when she shows up a day or two late! It really messes with your head

:hugs:

Sorry Litebright :hugs:

Princess good news, but hoping this is your BFP! :winkwink:

AFM: I'm beyond frustrated! Tested again this am 12DPO and BFN :cry: My LP is never this long and I used a FRER so if I was preg. it should of been positive by now. :growlmad: and friday I though for sure AF was coming and now nothing. :wacko: I wish AF would just show up so I can move on to the next cycle.:dohh:

Mimzy looks like we swapped LPs this month! It's so frustrating when things are out of the norm!

Mimzy your chart is looking good though :thumbup: what type of test are you using?

:hugs:

litebright :haha: we did switch LPs

Twag I used a first response early response... the one that is supposed to tell you 6 days before your missed period and I used first morning urine.

Litebright so sorry AF got you, do annoying when you're cycles mess up. NTNP might be good if you want a more relaxing month or though for me I say I will but still get crazy when I think I might have Od

Mimzy you are not out until af shows, someone times a positive doesn't show until a bit later, especially if you implant later it have slow rising hcg

I agree with Princess 12dpo although is your normal LP is still early in the world of testing and if you had a late implant it may take a couple more days :dust: your not out until that :witch: shows :dust:

LiteBright - Sorry about the witch coming early! So annoying!

Mimzy - Sorry your cycle is messing with you too! But, hoping you will still get good news!

AFM - I just started meds for my next FET cycle! AF showed Sunday so in a whirlwind, I called and found out we could start now if levels were good, went in yesterday and I am low, so started meds yesterday! FET is tentatively scheduled for Feb 19th! :)

Dill Yah for starting you FET cycle! :yipee:

Thanks ladies for giving me still a little ray of hope! I guess I just have a longer LP this cycle :dohh: Should I test again in a couple days if she doesn't show? When do you think its time to call my midwife if no AF and no BFP?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->