Back ttc baby no:2, nervous and excited!

If no Af then I would test again in a few days :thumbup:

Wohoo for FET cycle :happydance:

Duplicate post for those of us in multiple threads:

So I found all of my previous period dates (they were hidden in my phone somewhere!) and I realized I've had my cycle wrong! My cycles have been 28 and 25, mostly 25, days since having my daughter. This puts my o date up sooner which means we bdd the day of and two days after ovulation instead of before and on ovulation. I feel so relieved for some reason knowing that our timing was off. Maybe because it makes me feel like we can catch it better next cycle! I'm actually excited to start this next cycle. Good luck to the Bfps and ladies still waiting. And for those of you out I'll see you in the feb thread!!

Mimzy good luck for February, glad you know where you are cycle wise too because it makes it a lot easier to try and catch that egg.

I'm 9dpo today, got 2 bfn this morning! Will keep testing until af arrives which I think will be either tomorrow or the next day

good luck Princess!

LiteBright that is a relief... I know I feel extra bummed when we timed it right and still no BFP :nope:

Still no AF for me and my temp is still up....not sure what is going on my LPs are never this long :wacko: Had a tiny bit of red when pushing after a BM yesterday but that was it. I'll test again on Friday if no AF.

FX for you Mimzy :dust:

8dpo and I am bored of the 2ww wish I didn't know it was a 2ww tbh :wacko: although I seem to need to eat to keep away feeling queasy and just feel bloated & crampy and tired - I am pretty sure this isn't going to end in a BFP :shrug:

I have my FX and sending lots of :dust: to you all in the TWW!!

Sorry for the ladies with BFN's....so frustrating.

GOOD luck Princess! And others in the 2ww.

AFM- crazy side effects from Clomid this time around...OPK's negative for last three days. Currently CD 12 hoping tomorrow or Friday.

Mimzy take another test!! Haha I want to know! Sounds so promising.

Twag all good signs!! When will you start testing?

no testing unless af doesn't show :nope:

Can i join you ladies on here litebright, princessTaz, twag i can just keep up with you all this way lol x

How is everyone doing? Anyone testing?

:dust:

Gracie hope you see that positive OPK soon!

Litebright I'll test tomorrow if AF doesn't show.

Twag when is AF due?

AFM: My temp dropped a little today. Before O I'm 97.90 and this am it was 98.34 still above cover line but def dropping. I also had some spotting after BM again but only after that then went away. :wacko: DPO 14 longest LP I have EVER had :growlmad: I would be excited but I really don't feel preg. I think my body is just playing tricks on me :cry:

Mimzy really hope AF stays away but if not the silver lining is a longer LP is great :thumbup: what was it before? I managed TTC#1 to get my LP from 11/12 days upto 14 using Vit-B

AF is due next Wednesday (day after my sons 1st birthday)

^^^wss . Really hope it turns into your bfp but if not a longer lp is really good. Wish mine were longer.

Mom2sam you're more than welcome here :)

Gracie FX you O any day now!

Twag good look for poas!

I'm 10dpo and still bfn this morning! Temp drop today, expecting af tomorrow. Here's hoping for a valentines conception...

well AF showed her ugly face....its just light spotting but I'm pretty sure it will be full blown by the end of the day. This cycle was just very strange Ovulated WAY sooner than I normally do (by 10 days) and had a longer LP 13 days this cycle. Last cycle was only 9. So good new is seems like my cycle is becoming more "normal". I didn't do anything differently so not sure what caused the change. I am a little concerned that I had so much spotting this LP though :shrug: So who knows when I"ll O next month CD 22 or 32 :wacko:

Mimzy - sorry AF showed up! But hopefully things are getting a bit more normal for you!

Princess - Boo about the temp drop!

Twag - Hope you see that BFP soon!!!

CD1 for me, af showed this morning. Hoping for a valentines bfp now! Cupid needs to shower some baby :dust: alongside those arrows lol

Princess we're in the same boat! What are you trying this cycle?

I'm not doing anything this cycle because DH is gone till Feb 14th anyways...Might try Soy in March.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->