Back with rainbow :-)

kerri28

Reaction score
Since losing Hannah in march I am so happy to say we are back. High risk, but hoping we bring a healthy baby home! We conceived Hannah September of last year so the time frame will not be easy but I know it was meant to be! Doing blood work and meeting with doctor today! We got bfp just 4 hours ago and I slept but now I'm awake because I wanted to wake dh and remind him we are having a baby! I told him immediatly this time because of enormously shocked I was. In fact he had gone to the truck to get a case of water and I literally started screaming and running out the door at 10pm we are having a baby! Charged and tackled him and didn't car I knocked the water to the ground! I truly believe Hannah brought us this gift. We are meant to walk through the same time line and be rewarded in the end :) I'm currently 4w 3d! I can't wait for everything even if we have to change the entire nursery!

I'm so very sorry for your loss, but I'm glad she's still bringing you a positive outlook. Congratulations on this pregnancy and hope you have a happy and healthy 9 months :)

Congratulations Kerri, I remember your story from a few months ago. I am glad you are pregnant with your rainbow, hope it's a happy healthy 9 months for you.

I am also pregnant with my rainbow, 5+1 so not far off you.

So sorry to hear of your loss. I wish you a H&H 9 months :flower: xx

:hugs: so happy for you!! Congratulations on your gift from Hannah!

oh Kerri those are such wonderful and moving news! i am so sorry for the loss of your baby girl, but the timing is truly incredible.

My own losses made me believe that the souls of the babies we've lost eventually do come back to us to be our children again... i know this sounds crazy but it is how it feels in my heart... so maybe this timing could also be a sign someone has decided to take another journey earth-wise ;)

wishing you the healthiest pregnancy and baby ever!

Wow such a wonderful rainbow story! This is the third year in a row that I have become pregnant in August with a due date in May. My last two were early miscarriages so I prayed and prayed if this was supposed to happen and I'm staying positive! I know I must be meant to have a May baby!!

That's so awesome! Congrats!!!! Our due date for this one is the day we lost our last one, so hoping it turns into a positive day for us as well.

Again...congratulations!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->