Backache?

branham22

Reaction score
I am 5w6d and woke up this morning with a dull backache. I thought it was because I had to go #2 (sorry tmi!) but I did and that didnt help lol. It's been going on for about 4 hours. Is this normal? Or should I be worried?

Hey there. I'm in the same boat as you. I've had on/off backaches for the past few weeks. I'm 10+1 weeks pregnant and have read it's normal, due to uterus growing, weight shifting, and hormones.

Normal for me. I was in scared accident couple yrs back and sprained my back. I am in tremendous pain. I really want to ask my ob ne'er crazy appt if there is Some sort of brave I can wear that won't harm the baby. It's so difficult for me. It was mild at first, But only getting worse

i had horrible HORRIBLE backpain when i became 7 and a half weeks but it was only when i went to work and did my routine twist, lift, and push/pull motions. it was so bad i thought id have to leave work early. some rest at home made it go away. lately i get it mildly and at work it hasnt been bad at all like it used to weeks ago.

First symptom with my daughter was lower back ache. Awful back labour with her she's now 2, had back pain for past 2 years improved massively after 1 week of prescription pills a couple months ago. about 4 weeks pregnant and all of my back and ribs are hurting already :( all worth it in the end though! Just everything softening and stretching :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->