Bad news.. Blood hcg level. *Update from scan*

Hi, well I have sent in complaint trough letter yesterday, took a while how to word what I wanted to get across without getting uptight about it. So I re read through a lot of these comment for help. Super support ladies. You've been great! Will update with any reply I receive.

Hope your all well. I'm still not having any symptoms. At all! Kind of give me an instinct something is wrong, but no bleeding. Plus like I say, I think I'm only worrying due to how the pregnancy was put down at the beginning even though I've seen a heart beat ect. Its kind of. Lingering thought if that makes sense. X

that's great that you have done the letter hun and has for symptoms many ladies don't have any you done have to have them .

So glad you wrote the letter. I totally understand feeling uneasy bc
You're not having symptoms however I'm sure all is perfect.

I have my scan on Monday and am super nervous!!

Good luck for your scan!

I have until end of October early November before any other scan. The wait is horrible. And to think I though the TWW was too long!

Yeah I guess a lot of people have no symptoms I don't know why it just makes me feel uneasy. I say I have no symptoms but I have cramps and cramps near my cervix it feels like. But that could mean a whole number of things for people expecting or not. I really will regret saying this if I get it I know I will, but I feel like I want morning sickness just so I feel like I'm pregnant! Is that crazy? X

I'm 11 weeks and have had cramping from day one. I have a Cyst on my right over which they think is linked to the cramping on my right side. I only get it occasionally. It could be to do with your muscles stretching to accommodate your little one.... xxx

That's great that you have sent off a letter of complaint :hugs:

They give me extra scans due to my history so I'm grateful for that. Honestly up till last week I was wishing for some sickness now I want to bang my head into a wall bc I'm sick allllllll the time.

Cramping is a good sign its funny bc with my last pregnancy I had a lot of cramping and now none so if course I want some cramps lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->