Bad news.. Blood hcg level. *Update from scan*

I think it's very common to feel nervous I feel the same way. I suppose it's a defense mechanism just in case something isn't right. I'm sorry I missed the post about your scan...all they saw was a gestational sac right ...totally normal and really good! I had a scan with my third son at that stage and they didn't see anything!!

That's okay :) no need to apologise! Ohh ok that makes me feel better. And yeahh I guess it is a defence mechanism, especially for me maybe how this pregnancy started. Sort if set me up for a fail if that makes sense, mentally. When is your due date? X

From what I figure may 10th, she wouldn't give me date bc she only saw gestational sac, she said she will give me a date when I go back in two weeks :). How about you?

Hi lost this post, just found it again. Well I have a bit of news cos the clear blue digi was just looking at me every time I went into the loo, so blame the test not me. Anyway it was 3rd urine of the day not even much, I don't know what urged me to do it, but I got a 3+ weeks. Yay! So levels still going up, and now technically speaking I should be over 2000 on hcg so that's good :) and well I'm 12th going by lmp she said, but as I have irregular cycles on next scan they may be able to work out a better due date from the sac, providing it has progressed which I'm guessing by having 3+ now it must of done. I will update Saturday after scan xx

Awesome news!!! I have bloodwork today for another hcg:). Can't wait to hear your update on Saturday!

That is fantastic news! I can't wait to hear your update on Saturday :happydance:

The days are dragging until Saturday, I'm past being nervous now. And I'm sure I blame the original doctor that I was seeing for all of this, as it makes me think something must have or be wrong for them to say that in the first place even though I've been told by a doc that the first doc was wrong if that makes sense. Xx

That's great that you are passed being nervous, everything is looking like it's progressing nicely.

Implantation happens between 7-10 dpo. You don't have any hCG until the embryo implants, and then it doubles every 2-3 days. 50 at 10/11dpo is absolutely perfect. Sorry to say, but your doctor sounds like an idiot. And as for what he was saying about something that low not showing up on a home test, well, um... again, idiot. Pregnancy tests range in sensitivity. The common test sensitivities are 10 mIU/ml, 25 mIU/ml, 50 mIU/ml, and 100 mIU/ml. I had a positive on a 10mIU/ml with a beta of 16 at 7dp5dt (IVF equivalent of 12dpo)- and my doctor said that 16 was totally fine! You might want to find a better doctor.

I will be sure to update you all tomorrow as soon as I can. Haven't been on here last few days as much as my Internet is down and waiting for it to work on my phone using my network Internet coverage is so slow! It takes about 10 minutes to load the page up. So don't think I've deserted you all and not updating, I just don't have good Internet reception at the moment until my wifi is sorted back out. But I will be sure to update tomorrow!! Soo nervous! Can't sleep. 11.30pm here. I'm usually asleep by now. So scared! X

Scan is at 11. So depending on if they are running late or not I should know by half 11. And will update with good/bad news. I'm sure of it that it the first doctors that have made me worry with my little girl I hardly worried at all! X

I really hope so. Just waiting to go in now. Speak to you on the other side ladies :) x

Hi. Update from scan.

It says:
Early Pregnancy Assessment:
Gestational sac: present
Gestational sac size: 6mm x 13mm.
Yolk sac: present
Yolk sac size: 3.5mm
Embryo present
Fetal heart action present.
Gest sac (mean) 9.5mm
Yolk sac (mean) 3.5mm
CRL 2.2mm
Diagnosis: viable intrauterine pregnancy
Rt corpus leuteal cyst 36mm x 35mm

So all seems good I think.
Estimated due date 12th May 2014
5 weeks 5 days.

Happy!!! Now have 6 weeks probably more to wait until 12 week scan! It is going to drag!

Thank you all so much for your help! X

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    25.6 KB · Views: 27

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member