Bad news.. Blood hcg level. *Update from scan*

that's fantastic news :) they were wrong then when they said failing pregnancy hope your putting complaint in. xxxx

Yey excellent news, so happy for you...I hope you can now begin to enjoy your pregnancy x x

Congratulations Amy! :happydance: As many other ladies said, I knew when you said you were only 10/11 dpo that a level of 50 hCG was completely fine. The doctor is very wrong to tell you it was failing when he really had no idea based on that information.

Definitely make a complaint! xx

That is brilliant news! So glad to hear that everything went well at your scan. I agree with the other ladies, you need to put a complaint in against that Doctor that told you it was a failing pregnancy, all that stress and worry could have caused something to happen! Lovely scan pic! :hugs:

Yeahy!!! Its official, Congratulations on your pregnancy, the next few weeks will fly by now your aware everything is ok.... I wish you a very happy and healthy pregnancy! xxx

Wahoooo just knew it would be goodnews :) hopefully if you do write a lette rof complaint perhaps it will stop some other poor women going through what you have had to xxxxxxx

I will be writing a letter of complaint. Purely because I don't want any other ladies going through what I have unnecessarily. I have a chance just as good as anyone now for this pregnancy continuing. And with everything unfortunately there is no guarantee. But at least I know the docs was wrong and I've made it this far which I am truly thankful for. Honestly I thank you all so much for your support! None of you needed to do that for me and its truly heart warming. I couldn't of got through this time without your continued support! Good luck with everything ladies!! Xx

So glad it ended positive. Been stalking this thread for a while. Congrats and enjoy the rest of your pregnancy :)

im so pleased for you, congratulations on your bean. keep it safe :) xxxxx :hugs:

So glad you're making a complaint! Keep us updated on how it goes :)

I've been following this thread for quite awhile now. I'm so happy everything has turned out well and that doctor has been proven wrong multiple times. Hopefully you can relax and enjoy your pregnancy now.

so u can relax a lil now...

huge congrats to u....

hi five to the good support from the ladies as well....

i have my scan on wednesday...i am soo freaking out...

at five weeks there were two areas...in my womb....they both looked like gestational sacs but there was nothing in it...

so i am hoping for the best come wednesday....

congratulations with fantastic results from your scan! at least you are now able to relax (more than before!). Good luck and let us know if you get any feedback from your complaint!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->