Bad news never ends! Soo depressed!

Jenn2722

Reaction score
Had some many tests done, and blood, urine, CT scan, and ultrasound came back normal! They can't figure out why I am in Soo much pain... They said I have Chronic Pain w/o a diagnosis! Nice, right? Well, it gets better! Tried to BD tonight and the pain worsened! And to top it off I haven't Oed in 4 months! This TTC is getting hard... Hubby don't want to have sex with me, cause of the pain! Soo... Now how can I have a baby girl of my dreams! Soo.... Depressed!

I don't know, they ran so many tests! Took 5 tubes of blood from me! And what is that?

Had some many tests done, and blood, urine, CT scan, and ultrasound came back normal! They can't figure out why I am in Soo much pain... They said I have Chronic Pain w/o a diagnosis! Nice, right? Well, it gets better! Tried to BD tonight and the pain worsened! And to top it off I haven't Oed in 4 months! This TTC is getting hard... Hubby don't want to have sex with me, cause of the pain! Soo... Now how can I have a baby girl of my dreams! Soo.... Depressed!

Sorry hun! Hugs!! :hugs:

Sorry hun! Hugs!! :hugs:

Thank you!! I'm sure things will get better!!! I hope atleast!!!

So sorry. That's awful. :( I wish you the best and that your pain stops soon.

So sorry. That's awful. :( I wish you the best and that your pain stops soon.

Thank you!! I'm hoping it goes away soon too.. But it doesn't seem that way! Now I'm getting pains all the way up to my chest and shortest of breath.. Doesn't look good... But I'm gonna keep on truckin for ttc...

Yea you may want to check for endometriosis. It's basically scar tissue in the pelvic area that keeps growing, causes a lot of cramps I heard.

I've had a pelvic ultrasound inside & out, and a physical pelvic exam! The doc said everything is normal & I check my cp & feels smooth! So how can I be tested for it!?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->