Baking soda test!

Beccaboo828

Reaction score
Hello!!!
Just done the baking soda test. It pointed to a boy! The Chinese calander says boy too along with the Ramzi theory!
Have any of you tried these theories?
The baking soda test was correct for my last baby xx

I did all kinds of those tests just for fun when I was pregnant with my last one. I am pretty sure they mostly said girl which was accurate but I definitely knew it was just for fun so would not have been upset either way. :) Hope you get what you want!

I did all kinds of those tests just for fun when I was pregnant with my last one. I am pretty sure they mostly said girl which was accurate but I definitely knew it was just for fun so would not have been upset either way. :) Hope you get what you want!
I'm the same and I only do it for fun too. Helps pass the time a little lol
Thank you. I have 2 girls and 2 boys so far. We are happy with whichever we are given x

Oh that is awesome Becca! I have a girl boy and girl. Going to wait on this one and be surprised when born! :)

Oh that is awesome Becca! I have a girl boy and girl. Going to wait on this one and be surprised when born! :)
Aww that's how my babies went <3 my girls are 15 (16 in March) and 9. My boys are 13 and 6 xx

Baking soda got it right for me hon. It fixed like a beer. I did it at 7 10 and 15 weeks.
Ramsy theory if I was doing it right said girl tho and the Chinese calendar said girl.
We also did the ring test and got a boy result. So for me the baking soda and ring test worked.

Aww that's how my babies went <3 my girls are 15 (16 in March) and 9. My boys are 13 and 6 xx

Oh my gosh hon I just seen ure already 10 weeks wow that's gone so fast that's crazy. Only another 4 weeks and ure be in 2and tri hon. \\:D/

Oh my gosh hon I just seen ure already 10 weeks wow that's gone so fast that's crazy. Only another 4 weeks and ure be in 2and tri hon. \\:D/
When we are living it, it seems to go so slow doesn't it Haha
I'm having a must be positive weekend and focus on the fact I'm still pregnant and not the negatives xx

Hope the link works! Pop baking soda in a tub/cup or something you can throw away. Cover it with urine from another cup or whatever you have to collect pee in. If it fizzes like coke/beer it's a boy. If its like flat coke it's a girl xx

Hope the link works! Pop baking soda in a tub/cup or something you can throw away. Cover it with urine from another cup or whatever you have to collect pee in. If it fizzes like coke/beer it's a boy. If its like flat coke it's a girl xx

ooooooh off to try this :haha:

It was right with Mr Darcy! Hopefully it is right for you too xx

ive never tried it before. Baby Leo was also over on left hand side for internal this baby is right (ramzi theory) really want a girl but at this point just a healthy baby. Although I have beautiful girls clothes but I can’t believe I got rid of them all I had about 4 bin liners full and loads for boy plus boy would be easier for room sharing but I’ve had girls name set for years! My sister kept saying get rid of them they take up too much room :cry:

ive never tried it before. Baby Leo was also over on left hand side for internal this baby is right (ramzi theory) really want a girl but at this point just a healthy baby. Although I have beautiful girls clothes but I can’t believe I got rid of them all I had about 4 bin liners full and loads for boy plus boy would be easier for room sharing but I’ve had girls name set for years! My sister kept saying get rid of them they take up too much room :cry:
We have no room for another full stop. I got rid of all my baby stuff after Darcy as I had 2 of each and wasnt having anymore BUT Chris and my uterus have other ideas :shrug: xx

I’ve just tried it out of curiosity,yesterday I tried it with just water so I would have abit of an idea what to look for and it fizzed slightly,today with urine it was flatter than flat,I’m pretty sure I saw a willy at the 20wk scan but didn’t want to find out for sure so now it’s made it abit more fun lol xx

I’ve just tried it out of curiosity,yesterday I tried it with just water so I would have abit of an idea what to look for and it fizzed slightly,today with urine it was flatter than flat,I’m pretty sure I saw a willy at the 20wk scan but didn’t want to find out for sure so now it’s made it abit more fun lol xx
I love all these quirky test things. There is another with red cabbage but I cant remember how it goes lol a friend of mine wants to through a gender reveal party for us. So we shall find out then. Not that we mind what we have xx

I always used first morning Pee @wantingagirl I did do it once with evening pee and it was flat but any time I did it with FMU it fixed like crazy and I had a boy

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->