Bambino's due December the 18th.

KatieTizzle

Mama :)
Reaction score
Yep looking for a due date buddy.. Lol.
Would like to have a friend to share this experience with. From comparing bumps & births to beyond :)

I'm doing good. Baby is kicking up a storm at the moment. :)

I'm also due 12/18. Baby wouldn't stop pounding me on Thursday but was quiet all day yesterday. Just drank my morning latte and she's kicking up a storm now :thumbup:

Haha aww. I don't drink coffee, but I've noticed if I have fizzy drinks or sweets she will get alot more active :haha:

I didn't drink any during first tri, so when I have the occasional coffee drink it really wakes her up :winkwink:

I am praying this baby doesn't come late; I'd like at least the 7 days getting used to her before dealing with the big family gathering on Christmas Day!

I didn't drink any during first tri, so when I have the occasional coffee drink it really wakes her up :winkwink:

I am praying this baby doesn't come late; I'd like at least the 7 days getting used to her before dealing with the big family gathering on Christmas Day!

Same here! Hoping in time or a few days early & def not late! Didn't think about timing when TTC! ha

Possibly Samuel. We're still debating. How about you? any name ideas yet?

We have just begun the finding a name process. I've gone through all the names in the book; waiting on hubby to do so. I thought I had my names picked, but he doesn't care for them so we're going this route now....

We like the name Adam as a middle name so that the full name would be Samuel Adam Franklin.... but we're worried everyone will make fun of us since Samuel Adams is a very popular beer in the US and my husbands favorite. So we may be leaning towards Robert as a middle name. After my husbands grandfather. Samuel Robert Franklin doesn't sound too bad either.

P.S. We will not be naming our son Benjamin.... that name is already taken my my brother in law. (Benjamin Franklin LOL!)

We have just begun the finding a name process. I've gone through all the names in the book; waiting on hubby to do so. I thought I had my names picked, but he doesn't care for them so we're going this route now....

Aw, hopefully he'll agree with you on something! It took ages for us to agree on a girls name. & I now can't get him to agree that green is a good colour for curtains for the front room :haha:

We like the name Adam as a middle name so that the full name would be Samuel Adam Franklin.... but we're worried everyone will make fun of us since Samuel Adams is a very popular beer in the US and my husbands favorite. So we may be leaning towards Robert as a middle name. After my husbands grandfather. Samuel Robert Franklin doesn't sound too bad either.

P.S. We will not be naming our son Benjamin.... that name is already taken my my brother in law. (Benjamin Franklin LOL!)

Lol! That's an awesome last name! Ours is Cobain, so I'm glad she is a little girl so people don't suggest Kurt would be a good idea! But as it is we've realised Alexis Rose is similar to Axel Rose so there's just no escaping the rockstar theme :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->