Bambino's due December the 18th.

Me!! Baby has started to kick and I felt him for the first time from the outside about three days ago- its such a special feeling! :) xx

Me!! Baby has started to kick and I felt him for the first time from the outside about three days ago- its such a special feeling! :) xx

Yay! Welcome :flower:
It is awesome! Although I actually got woken up by mine this morning! Pretty sure she shouldn't be disturbing my sleep yet! Lol

hi all im due 18th December with a boy he'll be my fourth!!! I was due xmas day according to my dates but scan says hes measuring for the 18th dec!!!

Hey im due 18th december too! We are having a little boy and calling him Joseph and Frank for his middle name after my partners grandad. :)

hi girls, can i join you's?

im newish to forum, and im due 18th dec with baby no.3.

had scan on thurs past and everything is well but my hospital have a policy on telling you sex so i have a gender scan booked for 30th aug.... cant wait.

how is everyone feeling. im feeling huge this time round and back is sore... getting alot of kicks.

hi all im due 18th December with a boy he'll be my fourth!!! I was due xmas day according to my dates but scan says hes measuring for the 18th dec!!!

Bet you're happy it's not Xmas anymore lol.

hi girls, can i join you's?

im newish to forum, and im due 18th dec with baby no.3.

had scan on thurs past and everything is well but my hospital have a policy on telling you sex so i have a gender scan booked for 30th aug.... cant wait.

how is everyone feeling. im feeling huge this time round and back is sore... getting alot of kicks.

Course ya can :)
Aw that sucks about your hospital. Looking forward to hearing what the sex is! Have you got any feeling what he/she could be?

I'm feeling bigger this time. I have no complaints at the mo except fir dry skin!

well during my scan my hubby is convinced he seen boy bits lol but im thinking girl...

course i'll get i told ya so if it is a boy lol..

we have evie hazel picked for a girl... hazel after my late mum..

and either logan james or riley james for a boy.

well during my scan my hubby is convinced he seen boy bits lol but im thinking girl...

My OH was convinced he saw boy bits at our scan then at the end she showed us we are having a girl, he was so confused! Haha.

All those names are lovely!

My OH was convinced he saw boy bits at our scan then at the end she showed us we are having a girl, he was so confused! Haha.

All those names are lovely!

lol yeah wouldnt be surprised its the same for us....

congrats on your pink bump. have you got a name picked out yet?

Make sure you tell us as soon as you find out!

Yeah we've decided on Alexis Rose :)

Just realised we are all 22 weeks today! Woo

I'm also due 18th Dec :)

We 'think' bubba is a little girl but the scan-lady wouldn't say for defo!!

x

I'm not due December 18th, but its my birthday. :) Would love to share my day with all of your precious little ones!!!

Lol it's a good date :haha:
I wonder how many babies are due on my birthday!

I was waiting to see a December 18th thread. :) I was due Christmas Eve, born the 18th, my sister was due Christmas day, born the 19th. My youngest sister was due the day after Christmas, and born the 28th. :) Brother and other sister are March and October, they missed the December train. Hehe Not sure when your birthday is, but I'm due February 5th.

Wow lots of December birthdays!
My birthday is 16th of february! So close

So how is everyone getting on! I don't know why but for some reason I didnt expect so many of us to be due the same day! Im really hoping my little bubba comes on time or slightly early my mum is convinced he will be born christmas eve as she has this theory that no one in our family is born on the 24th of any month! We will see if she is right!

Has anyone bought much yet? When are people thinking of going on mat leave?

Im trying to resit the urge to buy things as my partner and I are in the process of buying a house so im trying to concentrate on buying things for that first.

Hope everyone is well... saying that im full of cold :-(

Lucy xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"