Bambino's due December the 18th.

So how is everyone getting on! I don't know why but for some reason I didnt expect so many of us to be due the same day! Im really hoping my little bubba comes on time or slightly early my mum is convinced he will be born christmas eve as she has this theory that no one in our family is born on the 24th of any month! We will see if she is right!

Has anyone bought much yet? When are people thinking of going on mat leave?

Im trying to resit the urge to buy things as my partner and I are in the process of buying a house so im trying to concentrate on buying things for that first.

Hope everyone is well... saying that im full of cold :-(

Lucy xxx

Heyyya :)
I'm trying not to buy too much as we're buying our first home too.. Very hard to resist!
We have little bits but to be honest my friends and family have gone mad on it since i got into 2nd Tri!!

I'm hoping little one will be a little early as it's my partners birthday the 17th Dec and my Dad died on the 18th Dec.. (You can imagion my shock when midwife told me this was my due date)

Also so bunged up with cold it's silly!!

Would love to know when everyone is planning their mat leave as i have no idea when to book it :S

Sarah-Lou x

hi all im due 18th December with a boy he'll be my fourth!!! I was due xmas day according to my dates but scan says hes measuring for the 18th dec!!!

Bet you're happy it's not Xmas anymore lol.

I'm not that bothered to be honest as my twins birthday is 7th dec so as long as it isnt then i dont mind :)

I'm due Dec 17th with a little boy!!!
Question....how much do your babies move?
I barely feel him during the day it's mostly at night when I'm really still.
Is that normal???

So far we have only bought clothes, can't resist! Big things like pushchair, carseat, Moses basket & nursery furniture will be got in September. We are so lucky & family are getting all this for us! Then we will get the smaller bits over oct & nov. Well that's the plan anyway lol, I'll probably still be getting stuff in December! Lol.

What pushchairs/prams is everyone getting?

I'm due Dec 17th with a little boy!!!
Question....how much do your babies move?
I barely feel him during the day it's mostly at night when I'm really still.
Is that normal???

Every LO is different, I don't think there is any normal as long as it's more than 10 kicks a day. Mine doesn't seem to have a pattern lol. She's kicking away now :haha:

What are good middle names for Donny Diaz? My fiances name is Donny Diaz Myers, I'm naming the baby after him (really wanted to go with Donovan) I know he wont technically be a junior but to us he still will be. Donny doesnt have a middle name and were dropping one of his last names. It was going to be Donny James, but his cousins babys name is Tyler James.

Its def more than 10 a day, its just scaring me because DH family keeps saying, "he doesnt move alot? maybe since you arent gaining a lot of weight he doesnt have room"
but when we went for the ultrasound he was moving like crazy!!! i just dont feel it all too well yet.

Yeah me to we have bought the odd bit of clothes etc but like you waiting to get the bigger stuff. We are in the middle of buying our first house so our priority at the moment is pots and pans hehe! yeah we are lucky to as our families are buyign us the bigger items!

Ive been looking at prams and thinking about the silvercross freeway but not sure it will fit in my car so when the time comes will need to be trying it out in the boot!

xx

My baby seems to move more around teatime, at the scan they said i have an anterior placenta which can cushion some of the movements.

Im getting fed up with the fact i just look fat and not pregnant i want the bump!

DH's sister had a boy in Feb so we have practically all the clothes we need, and we'll get plenty more at the babyshower in Oct. His Mom got us the whole Cosco Safari Set at Kmart for us, the swing, playpen, carseat, stroller, high chair. And the crib was purchased by my Dad. I thought we were going to have such a hard time getting everything ready for the baby and look, we already have most of what we need plus the baby shower is in a month!!!

the ultrasound tech told me that the reason i dont feel him a lot is because i still have a lot of amniotic fluid but he never said it was a bad thing. i know the feeling!!! i look pregnant to other people but not to myself!!

I think I've decided on the Quinny Buzz. I don't drive so will be walking everywhere :( lol I'm gonna end up so fit :haha:

im not due to feb but thats my birthday woohoo i was ment to be a christmas baby but made an appearance early.. good luck ladies :)

ive went for the mama and papa's zoom... its so light, just love it. have it, cot and crib ordered in my local baby shop, they do a baby club so im just paying it off and will collect them oct/nov time..

also have some baby clothes newborn nappies in. not buying anymore clothes until we find out sex.

The baby club thing is an awesome idea!
I've woke up full of cold today or hayfever :shrug:
So I have spent most of the day horizontal looking for nursery ideas!! Looking for girl stuff is so much harder than boy stuff!

Our girl is very busy in the morning and then again after around 7 pm. Pretty quiet during the afternoon. We picked out our crib yesterday!

https://www.amazon.com/Stork-Craft-Valentia-Convertible-Espresso/dp/B0055DTNMI

Our girl is very busy in the morning and then again after around 7 pm. Pretty quiet during the afternoon. We picked out our crib yesterday!

https://www.amazon.com/Stork-Craft-Valentia-Convertible-Espresso/dp/B0055DTNMI

that is gorgeous... love the dark wood colour.. :)

The baby club thing is an awesome idea!
I've woke up full of cold today or hayfever :shrug:
So I have spent most of the day horizontal looking for nursery ideas!! Looking for girl stuff is so much harder than boy stuff!

aww hope your feeling better....

i had a very restless nights sleep, couldnt get comfy and back was so sore... i nearly fell asleep at work today :blush:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->