Bargains! Bargains! Bargains!

I've brought bunchems mega pack today, cheapest I've seen is £24.99 but I ordered the exact same from eBay for £8.25

Where is best for Lego?

I've found brilliant prices for Lego on Amazon, set up camel camel camel alerts as they always undercut argos or smyths etc when they have discounts on although you do need to be quick to order as they change their prices really quickly :thumbup:

Where is best for Lego?

With a Lego mad DS1, Lego is pretty hard to get hold of cheaply. I usually try to get it when places like Smyths have 20% off or from the supermarkets online. Amazon cut the price sometimes.

Speaking of Lego, Toys R Us have 3 for 2 on Lego Dimensions. Just need the new wave to come out!

Looking for an Xbox one with FIFA 17 anyone know any deals going on please

The ps4+ FIFA bundle for £149 is also available in store at Asda and also at Game (according to HUKD)

I am on the look out for Lion King pjs for my two nieces so ages 3-4 and 4-5

Any good deals on Lucy the dog? and vouchers for Smyths? Cant believe i just missed the £5 off £20!

If anyone wants to buy from jojomaman Bebe put in the code MM21 gives you %10 off. Been doing this for a couple years now and works every time !!

Any good deals on Lucy the dog? and vouchers for Smyths? Cant believe i just missed the £5 off £20!

I think on average the Smyths codes have been coming up every 6 weeks or so, if not less so hopefully there will be another one soon!

Lucy was £19 on amazon last week so it may drop again soon :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"