• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Bargains! Bargains! Bargains!

I got Lucy dog for £19 on Amazon last week it was in the morning and was back up very quick just keep checking as Amazon change there prices alot

I've brought bunchems mega pack today, cheapest I've seen is £24.99 but I ordered the exact same from eBay for £8.25

I have just ordered this, thanks so much! :happydance:

I have a feeling this is a present I'm going to regret buying but I don't mind quite so much for this price!

Asda have 20% off a £50 spend on alot of toys online. I just bought Lola puppy, Peppa princess carriage and a wooden stable with horses :)

Any good deals on Lucy the dog? and vouchers for Smyths? Cant believe i just missed the £5 off £20!

I think on average the Smyths codes have been coming up every 6 weeks or so, if not less so hopefully there will be another one soon!

Lucy was £19 on amazon last week so it may drop again soon :flower:

Thankyou! Cant believe i missed Lucy too! Been checking nearly every day! lol

If anyone wants to buy from jojomaman Bebe put in the code MM21 gives you %10 off. Been doing this for a couple years now and works every time !!

Thanks, Just got 2 gift boxes to use as xmas eve boxes. The last 2 I bought lasted 3 years!

Subscribing! For some reason the 'subscribe to this thread' didn't work, so will have to stop lurking and actually post ;)
Was sorely tempted by the bunchems, until I remembered how badly they get tangled in hair and I know my girls *will* get them in their hair. That cheapy will have to get left behind (which I totally regret as I want to play with them myself).

Does anyone know if toys r us do 20% off days? DS1 bike to get and im done for the kids

Does anyone know if toys r us do 20% off days? DS1 bike to get and im done for the kids

I believe they only send them out for birthdays. DD1's birthday is in just over 2 weeks so I should be receiving one from now until then, I will post in here for everybody :)

I believe they only send them out for birthdays. DD1's birthday is in just over 2 weeks so I should be receiving one from now until then, I will post in here for everybody :)

they had 20% off bikes month or 2 back but he hadnt totally decided on bike so missed out. If you get a code that would be great, cant wait to get kids finished :happydance:

Book people £5 off £30 spend 'afsaving'

20% off at hobby craft when you join their club (I'm getting the teepee for dd), lots of decs and xmas crafts

Asda have 20% off a £50 spend on alot of toys online. I just bought Lola puppy, Peppa princess carriage and a wooden stable with horses :)

Thanks so much for this just got my wee boy the big playmobil horse stable set which is like £90 - £80 quid everywhere got it £64 absolutely buzzing
Also got him some other toys with the money I saved:) xx

Does anyone know when the Asda 20% off over £50 is on until?

Just seen on hukd that sainsburys toy event will be starting on Wednesday 19th October.

The Disney 20% off code should come out week before half term if they follow suit from the last few years.

Silly sausage game £16 at the entertainer toy store at the moment.. Seems to be £20 everywhere else x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->