• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Bargains! Bargains! Bargains!

I know it's been mentioned for specific toys already but just had an email from mothercare with lots of toys in their half price sale - play dough, art cases, construction toys, teddies and books amongst others

If anybody is making a little hamper for somebody, Wilkos have these for £1. Made of felt.
22 x 10 x 8cm
https://www.wilko.com/content/ebiz/wilkinsonplus/invt/0438997/0438997_l.jpg

I was in Wilkos today and didn't see these or I'd have picked a couple up! An excuse to go back I guess :haha:

If anybody is making a little hamper for somebody, Wilkos have these for £1. Made of felt.
22 x 10 x 8cm

I was in Wilkos today and didn't see these or I'd have picked a couple up! An excuse to go back I guess :haha:

I picked 2 up. Only had 6 or 7 on the shelf. And a small woven basket for £1.50. Hoping my poundland have the 6 bottle beer crates in. They'd make a great hamper.

22 x 10 x 8cm

I picked 2 up. Only had 6 or 7 on the shelf. And a small woven basket for £1.50. Hoping my poundland have the 6 bottle beer crates in. They'd make a great hamper.

I loved those beer crates, they have a different style this year. Don't say anything on. I saw them the other day.

Free delivery today only at the Disney store

Also OCTCLOUD15 take 15% off full price items at Disney store

The smiggle sale has some good bits in and they've added extra discount until Sunday. Perfect for stocking fillers x

Smyths - instore and online. Outdoor stuff only! End Monday.

£5 off £20 - SY5
£10 off £50 - SY10
£20 off £100 - SY20

Anyone seen any offers on Sylvanian Families Beechwood Hall Gift Set? £70 is the cheapest I've seen

DD1 has suddenly decided she wants a Hatchimalfor Christmas. I know they're out of stock pretty much everywhere but can anyone post if they see them back in stock!

My Argos had them in yesterday, not sure if that was a fluke though!

DD1 has suddenly decided she wants a Hatchimalfor Christmas. I know they're out of stock pretty much everywhere but can anyone post if they see them back in stock!

I was in Asda today and they had loads

Thanks, I did look at my 2 local ones but will look at some of the other stores just in case!

Edit - Ooooh will get OH to go to Asda tomorrow! Thanks.

Anyone seen any offers on Sylvanian Families Beechwood Hall Gift Set? £70 is the cheapest I've seen

Honestly, you will get a better deal if you purchased the hall and the furniture separately :)

Imaginext power rangers dragonzord reduced in smyths and Argos from £90 to £50 and imaginext power rangers megazord reduced from £63 to £42 in smyths

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->