• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Bargains! Bargains! Bargains!

Just bought Lucy the dog from Asda for £23.97.. it's the cheapest I've found it in a while. I know it hasn't got great reviews but DD1 insists she NEEDS it for Christmas :haha: xx

Ooh, did you notice if they had any Lola ones on offer? This is the one thing my five year old is desperate for Santa to bring him.

No I'm afraid I didn't, I'll keep an eye out & post on here if I do find it at a good price though :) xx

Thank you! I was in Asda this evening and had a look but I didn't see either Lucy or Lola.

Just bought Lucy the dog from Asda for £23.97.. it's the cheapest I've found it in a while. I know it hasn't got great reviews but DD1 insists she NEEDS it for Christmas :haha: xx

Ooh, did you notice if they had any Lola ones on offer? This is the one thing my five year old is desperate for Santa to bring him.

No I'm afraid I didn't, I'll keep an eye out & post on here if I do find it at a good price though :) xx

Thank you! I was in Asda this evening and had a look but I didn't see either Lucy or Lola.

Oh right.. They don't have Lola on their website either but Lucy is that price on there if your considering getting her too. Here's the link if it's any help.. https://direct.asda.com/club-petz-lucy-the-dog/000742395,default,pd.html xx

There's a glitch over at Amazon, three Lego dimension packs for the price of one. Just got three team packs and three level packs for £42 delivered. It's coming up as 3 for 1 instead of 3 for 2 so if you're looking for some Id hurry. x

Baby Hill you're costing me a fortune in lego dimensions deals this week lol thanks for posting this, I managed to order 2 team packs and a level pack for £22 x x

Haha I'm glad it's not just me, what a saving though! xx :happydance:

Just bought this from Argos for my daughter. It's really good quality compared to some of the other doll car seats.

Attachments

• IMG_2552.jpg
    IMG_2552.jpg
    22.9 KB · Views: 8
Toys r us have price matched Asdas prices for the playmobil. MIL managed to get £40 back! The playmobil farm is £75 in toys r us and only £55 at asda. Advent calendars down to £14 too and other stuff at good prices.

Playmobil Noahs ark £20 in Argos. Just reserved one!

Thanks. MIL got two! One for Rio and one for niece.

Fab. I was lucky, think I got the last one abd the nearest 10 stores are out of stock. My friend has the ark for her little girls and its fab! No idea who Im even going to give it to though haha

I've reserved one too! Goodness knows why, i'm supposed to be finished for my daughter 😂

Toot toot super drivers raceway was£40.00 down to £20.00 in Argos. Just reserved one for the girls

does anyone know when the sainsburys toy sale finishes? :)

Smyths have the Lego Dimensions starter packs back in stock for £29.99.

WHAM20 gives 20% off today only at the book people. I think they are doing a different offer each day this week.

Asda/george have the lego friends pop star bus on offer for £26.97. amazon have for the same price but you must be a prime member.
This set is still £49.99 on the lego store site. x
https://direct.asda.com/lego-friends-pop-star-tour-bus-41106/000761877,default,pd.html?cgid=D25M8G3C1

Little tikes gourmet kitchen 1/2 price £60.
https://direct.asda.com/george/kids/pretend-play/little-tikes-gourmet-prep-n-serve-kitchen/000797828,default,pd.html

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->