Baseline testing!

MKaykes

Reaction score
Started my baseline workup for FET for baby number 2! DS is 13 months old and we plan to transfer 1 of our 2 remaining embryos by early 2020!

Had CD 5 ultrsound and bloodwork done Thur and go back for a hysteroscopy and more blood Tue (CD 10). We regroup with RE next Thur.

I'm excited to get the ball rolling!

Hello! I realize your post is a little old but I am starting the IVF baseline testing in a couple weeks and should be transferring around the same time as you. I am also excited to get the ball rolling :) this will be our first attempt at IVF.

How was your hysterscopy?

All tests came back great! So, we're ready whenever. I'm CD1 today, and we're actually considering transferring Nov or Dec as I'm already close to hitting my insurance deductible and it would mean less out of pocket costs up front.

Good luck with all your prep! And feel free to ask any questions, it's going to be much less stressful this time around for me since we've been through it twice.

That’s awesome! Did your RE retest for things that you had previously been tested for? I’ve had quite bit of testing done by a previous provider (hsg, laporscopy, hysterscopy, etc.) just wondering if they will want to do that stuff again? I know all the blood work will be ran again but those tests are easy :)
I’m hoping we will transfer Dec/Jan but we will see...

The hysteroscopy was a repeat, but makes sense since there's been a baby in there since the last one . I don't recall that this clinic did any other procedures (I had a saline infused ultrasound and laparoscopy at another provider before moving to IVF). Also, my clinic does the hysteroscopy to determine best placement as they use a glue when they transfer the embro.

I actually don't even know what bloodwork they did, assuming progesterone and estrogen. I'm curious what my FSH and AMH are, but I guess that doesn't really matter unless we wanted to try naturally or end up trying another egg retrieval (which is unlikely).

I just got my med calendar! We decided to go forward and transfer date is planned for Dec 6. I start birth control tomorrow (CD3 and stay on it for something around 30 days). I could have a pregnancy announcement for family Christmas!

Awesome on getting your calendar and transfer date!

I cannot wait to be at that stage haha. I love having a solid plan :cool:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->