• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Bavaria in Germany - IN DESPERATE NEED OF FRIEND'S

greenbeans12

Reaction score
Hello all,

I am an American who is moving to the Bavaria area in Germany in June. I think we may have settled and will be moving to Geisenbrunn. I have 2 kid's - 3 and 7 months old. I would like a "mommy" friend to go out with the kid's and do fun things. Also, a friend in general to hang out with as well. We can perhaps go shopping in the Munich area and grab lunch. Or even go out one night when we have sitters and have some drinks.

The language barrier is a big one for me so I am hoping to find someone who can speak a little bit of English with me. We are a drug free, active, and hard working family. Just looking for friend's for the kid's and a mommy pal to hang out with when we have the free time.

Please respond if you're in the area. :flower:

Oh and a hubby friend would be nice too! :)

My OH works 7 days weekly so it would be great to find him a friend on his day's off. He is a German citizen, born and raised.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
irenetta
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->