BAW Bump Buddy Thread

Morning ladies :) Loving the latest line magic :D

Good luck with your mw appt missy, hope you get that scan date sorted too.

Krissi, glad things going ok so far with DH. It's lovely to hear the heartbeat isn't it. I have to say, that the sound of Pud's sounds the same (to me) as my son's but there you go! I know it's supposed to be 'horses falloping' for girls and 'trains' for boys.

mw was alright, really lovely lady, said no problem with an early scan and faxed fopd a scan request marked urgent, should get a phone call back by wed with an apt, and omg germany are scan happy!
8-10w, 12-13 nt scan, 20-22 anomaly, 31w growth scan, 40w scan + the possibility of others if the consulants wish it!
gave me all my notes and info etc which i'm going to read through with a brew while trouble naps :D

Wow and yay for all the scans! :happydance: Glad the appt went okay and mw was lovely :D

i never have more than 3/4 weeks between all the apts hoping i can fit a trip in to the uk inbetween them all

Wow that's a lot of scans lol, glad all went well with mw x

Hope you guys are all well xxx

happy saturday girls

i went out to a ladies night last night, was a free bar - even the chocolates bars n crisps n stuff ll, and everyone brought something to eat so there was a good buffet spread.
left at 10 tho as maddox wasnt settling for david - by the time i got in he'd beeen asleep 10 mins - sods law.i went straight to bed myself tho,

whats everyones plans ?

Had a nightmare Friday night Paul got really drunk and for some unknown reason brought a cockroach home that he says walked over him in the taxi so spent ten mins trying to pursuade him not to show it to me and to put it in a jar and then a further 20 mins shouting and wrestling it off him and putting said jar and colin the cockroach in the garden rather than my front room! Saturday morning he explained that he had refused to pay for the cab due to Colin walking over him and had kept him as evidence! Anyway Colin was promptly driven all the way across town and disposed of...yuck still having nightmares over that bloody thing!!

Saturday much better went into town and then went for lunch. The work that Paul was supposed to be doing to earn some pre rehab money for me and Charleigh didnt really pan out as his foot was run over by the waltzer ride he was working on so at least he can not run away as he can now hardly walk!!

My sis in law bought us a 8ft paddling pool which took all night to fill so will be having a dip today as have all Pauls family over for a bbq as he goes into rehab on Tues (fingers crossed).

My bump is huge this time round i look about third tri already and I am fed up!!! I have even painted my toe nails twice this weekend in case it becomes impossible sooner rather than later!!

Hows everyone else?

ooh yikes Krissi what a nightmare! :shock: Why didn't you just squish Colin though? I realllly hate cockroaches - the only bug I'm truly terrified of!

Jealous.com of all your sun - we have so much rain they are forecasting floods for today! :(

ewwww cockroaches - i had my fill of them in cyprus,

hope Paul is ok over the next few days before rehab xx

bless magic - hope you get some sun soon - its overcast this morning, hope it doesnt last long i need to even out my tan lines, doesnt stop maddox playing on the balcony though.

i feel sick on and off but its easing - paranoia wants to kick in but i keep reminding my self in week 7 the placenta forms and takes over a little and sickness eases a bit.

Morning Peeps!

Krissi - What a F-ing NIGHTMARE!!! Hope that the rest of the weekend is less eventful!

Missy - Glad all went well with your appointment and YAYYY for loads of scans! :thumbup:

Magic - I was hoping for some POAS in action in here..... might have to do one myself now!

Reedy, Poshie & M2J - Hope youre having a lovely weekend xxx

Oh no krissi, that sounds like a right pain in the ass, hope rehab does the trick x

Ugh Monday again but yay we get 2 days off next week for the jubilee :yipee: hope the weather is nice for it x

Sickness is easing off now which is good bit tbh I keep forgetting im pregnant lol I'm at that inbetween stage x

Morning ladies.

Hope your weekend got better krissi, sounds like a nightmare!

Yes Reedy, can't wait for a short working week next week. That will mean just working thurs and fri for me, yay! :yipee:

2nd tri 'feeling normal' bit is nice. I feel pretty normal still, other than being big and tired and feeling lots of movement.

All okay here. Nice relaxing weekend really. DH was ill for most of it but he's feeling better today, thank goodness. Went over neighbour's house yesterday afternoon so K played with their children and we had some adult chat. They had a massive pool but it was too cold for K! (that's my boy) ;)

How is everyone else today?

PS. Best of luck to M2J with her scan today :hugs:

had a lazy weekend - got food shop planned for tomro, waiting nervously for a scan apt, my next mw apt is 16wk apt- 26th July

Morning Sexy preggers birds!

Krissi - Is it today he goes to rehab?? Hope the rest of the weekend was OK xxx

Reedy - YAYYYY for less MS!!! Think you might be passing it on though.....

Poshie - Sounds like a lovely weekend

M2J - GOOD LUCK!!! Cant wait to hear all about it xxx

Missy - Fingers crossed you hear something this week xxx

Magic & Elm - Hope you both had a lovely weekend xxx

AFM.... this morning I felt (and still do) a little bit icky.... I really could have puked! Dont mind though as Ive had it quite easy so far. I know its going to come back and bite me in the arse though. MW today at 3.15 :yipee:

Could everyone check the front page to make sure Ive got all your appointments correct.... Missy - I'll update yours now xxx

im feeling more and more icky as the day goes on.. i wake fine then get progressivly sick,

gl for rehab with paul, krissi,
enjoy your scan M2J

Wahooo so glad I passed my pukeyness on to you samba finally lol x
What time is m2js scan?

Good luck M2j!! :hugs:

Here are some tests for you lovely ladies! 10-14 dpo! Thank god today's test went properly dark as yesterday's was shite.

https://i302.photobucket.com/albums/nn115/magicbabyvw/IMGP0672.jpg

Samba - My dates to add BFP 23/5/12. Oh I mean "date". :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"