• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

BAW Bump Buddy Thread

We will. :) but normally keep it quiet.

Told Isobel tonight and I asked her if she would like a brother or sister - she nodded with big smile on her face. Showed her the picture too.

Nat - Did you find out last time? Will you tell us? Awww Isobel will love being a big sister

I did let you all know last time :) and Yes I will say. It wi be a girl though looking at the state of my family!!

aww fab scan piccie - yay for isobel being excited

erm - yes and no, it will speed up getting a house allocated, however, then once a suitable property is found , applications for funds to put a stairlift in need to be done - and this can take a while, but then once funds are allocated it gets quick again
I've told them we'll take anything, flat/house 2/3/4 bedrooms, in catterick or not (so long as its commutable for david) so long as it works for my needs and we can be together

Nat - You never know you might be shocked and be having a :blue: Im not sure I can't tell from scan piccies.

Missy - hope you hear something soon.

Just wondering.... can a water infection make you feel sick?

Here are the symptoms. https://www.nhs.uk/Conditions/Urinary-tract-infection-adults/Pages/Symptoms.aspx

Morning girlies x
Nat - gorgeous scan pic x bless Isobel being all excited x
Kerry - hope the water infection clears up soon sweety x
Missy - house moves are so stressful, hope it all gets sorted soon & your moved for the 1st dec x

Night 2 of no dummy went ok but woke at 6 again asking for it but we got through it x not looking forward to tonight as dh is now on nights but we'll see x

Morning girlies.... (just)

Nat - Thanks for the link!

Reedy - Fingers crossed for tonight xxx :hugs: :dust:

Missy & Krissi - Hey that rhymes! :hi:

AFM.... Ended up going to sleep after that last post. Think it is an UTI because Im peeing for england.... or rather trying to pee for england :dohh: Have a docs appointment this evening. Also finding that baby isnt quite as wriggly, was very quiet yesterday and also has been today. Not overly worried but should I be counting movements yet or is it too early?

They say from 28 weeks but if you have noticed a decrease ring your midwife & they'll monitor you, don't leave it hun xxx

once you know a pattern and baby is out of that pattern its better to call to be on the safe side hunni,

im trying to get hold of this OT i've been refered to with no luck :/

Thanks everyone. Its seems G is now on the move after some lunch, still not as active as normal but there is some movement.

Missy - Hope you get through xxx

i;ve left another Voicemail for her, with my numbers and email address,

keep an eye on babyG and ring if you get worried again xx

Could be baby has just moved position hun so your not feeling as much but if in doubt call someone x They say 10 kicks an hour but I often have a few hours with no movement and then she goes mental rolling around. My tummy has a life of its own nowadays!

i rarely get 10 kicks in a 1hr window but thumper has regular windows of activity

Thanks girls.

I called in the end as there was nothing after having some chocolate! Its normally a sure fire way to get Baby moving. Anyway... all was OK on the monitor there were quite a few movements that I heard but couldnt actually feel. So as Krissi said baby has found a nice spot at the back! Felt a bit of a nob but after reading a post in 3rd trimester... its defo better to get checked over. Naughty baby!! xxx

i went in 3/4 times cos i couldnt feel movements last time, theyre always happy to help and listen in and see how thngs are :) dont feel like a nob , always better to be safe than sorry

I did the same with Charleigh and if I had any doubts would always call as I know there aren't always happy endings but so glad there is this time hun xx

So glad all is well sweety, the 3rd tri thread did make me worry too so glad you got checked out x please don't feel silly though, like I said they would much rather you go in for that than something worse Bcus you left it x
Love ya xxx

Thanks everyone :hugs:

So of course baby is going totally nuts after the quiet day yesterday :haha:

How's everyone? Looking forward to the weekend? 3D scan on Friday cannot wait!!! :yipee:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->