• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

BAW Bump Buddy Thread

jealous of chinese! i decided against it..

sat watching x factor, and thumper is squirming up into my ribcage tonight and i cant get comfy

Krissi - Awww thats nice, I bet she's missed Charleigh too. Glad you had a nice night.

Missy - I cant believe how high some of the kicks and movements are sometimes!

I get pressure under my ribs now! I love curling up on sofa in a ball, but i just cant anymore,

Only 3 or so months til we can curl up.again ! Lol.

Sooo bored, not ready for bed but need t b up in time to.ring drs to.get maddox in

Im watching 24hrs in a&e , getting p'd off with upstairs, then ill head t bed

Morning Peeps!

Happy monday :grr: I did not want to get up this morning. Only 45 get ups left until maternity leave :yipee: Im looking forward to it so so so so much! In many ways I hope that the baby doesnt come too on time... Ive got too much planned :haha:

Hope you all enjoyed the weekend! xx

YAy for 45 sleeps :)

Managed ti get maddox into drs for today :)

David passed his course whoooppp big relief :)

Ok who the hell made it October?? How is my baby boy 3 this month & peanut due, it's gone toooooo quick x

Is Maddox ok missy? Well done to David too x

Krissi - glad you had a good weekend with Paul's daughter x

Kerry - house move this monthly hopefully x

Oooh yes Reedus! Although Peanut might be nice to his or her brother and hang on just for a few days so Finley can have his own birthday and his cards up for a few days. My brother's birthday is the day after mine.... TOTALLY ruined my day :haha: Perhaps Peanut might be a November baby? Ooooh or Halloween... imagine the cool birthday parties you have xxx

I am soooooo BAW today, as Im training people up theyre doing more and more of my work leaving me a bit less to do.... Ive got loads of stuff to do but none of it is really very exciting :( Cant do another 45 days of this!!

boo to a boring 45days,

reedy :) its come around soo fast hasnt it!

Maddox has an ear infection and "a bad cold" the noisy breathing is just all the phelm etc on his throat and in his nose, his chest is clear , so we got given calpol n told "cuddles n kisses n jarmy days" are the best medicine. And He's NAPPING today!!!

David passing the course is FAB! means the pay drop for moving bk to uk from overseas, is balanced out by his wage increase :)phew!

Sounds good with David etc! :thumbup: Hope M gets better soon xx

Nat - Where have you been chicken! I sent you the link ages ago! :haha: Happy belated 12 weeks. Have you had your scan now?

Happy change over day Missy and reedy! xxxx

hey ladies

happy change over day

our housing situation is still no better, but i had a 30mins chat wth the line manager today and stressed how important it is that were housed by 1st dec, and i now have a named OT so hopefully i can sort a provisional OT report over the phone and the HASC will accept it.

That's cos I live on my phone and don't get those links on it!!!

Missy glad they are sorting it for you. Typical paper work

Scan was today. Rhubarb wouldn't sit still. Looks like a girl.

https://i531.photobucket.com/albums/dd360/NatalieW_82/4C779991-8AE6-46E3-A5DF-3891ECFBD3D0-567-000000FE0335D864.jpg

Nat - :dohh: Youre here now though! Lovely scan pic are you going to find out?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->