• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

BAW Bump Buddy Thread

yay for baby G having an active day

my weekend plans just involve finishing off the packing and gettng everything finished off .

Glad baby G is being an active little monkey today x
My new craving is mince pies, I've eaten 2 already today, I love them hot with squirty cream :drool:
Going to look for a new car this weekend, thinking either a focus or a Picasso x

Reedy, don't go for a picasso it drives and handles awful!!! Had one and sold it within a year. They are practical but bloody awful to drive. Focus Cmax or Smax are wonderful cars :)

Kerry - glad baby is active!!

I'm just eating like a horse. Making up for the weight loss in first tri.

Nat - happy 13 weeks!! Did you lose much?

Missy - Have you got much more to do? When are you actually flying home?

Reedy - DH has a focus and he really likes it x

I don't know cos my boobs went up 3sizes in 6wks!!! So my weight went up there :rofl:

I'm off all dairy, red meat, anything bland. I like spicy food, cheese and milk. Yes I know those last two are dairy!!

Can't afford a cmax, we did want one initially x my sister gas a Picasso & loves it x going to a few garages on Saturday, I would like a focus as its not as big as Picasso but still has a huge boot x

I've just eaten another mince pie :blush: that's 3 in 5 hours hahaha no wonder people saying how huge I am :dohh:

im eating chocolate bars! lots of them!

need to finish off packing davids room and wash and dry all his kit frm his course, empty the cellar of rubbish, clean the balcony, lots of piddly errands in town to close bank etc

our removals go monday, we hand flat over tues am, and fly wed lunchtime. landing in birmingham and then have to drive up to catterick, and then get someone to pck us up from catterick as we're only covered on the hire car that far!!!! so we'll get to my grandmas about 7/8pm wed

Missy - Are you on a domestic flight? Shame Im working otherwise I could have come up and met you for a quick bite to eat :grr: I cant believe how quickly that has all come around! Where will David be living?

Nat - :haha: My boobs have hardly grown at all :grr: I found Carbs a god send in first trimester

reedy - Whats another mince pie :winkwink: You havent got long left... go for it! x

Yoga for me tonight x

its a RAF organised flight i think - but all the tags on davids baggage from yesterday say air berlin? so i think the RAF have a set amount of seats/allowance on an air berlin flight???

davids gonna be living in the block from the 14th oct :(

im having some braxton hicks so having a sit down,

Missy - I wouldnt know a braxton if slapped me in the face :haha: It wouldnt suprise me if the RAF block book seats. Pants he's going to be away :(

he'll be away all week, and come back weekends, money depending.

Missy - Thats rubbish :(

HAPPY FRIDAY PEEPS!!!

4D scan day for me today and Im so excited! Last time I will see baby before s/he arrives!

How is everyone?

wahooo for scan day :)

we're ok, had a big barny with hubby last night cos hes sodding useless, his list of jobs that he has to do is getting bigger and bigger cos everything is "i'll do it later/tomorrow" he doesnt seem to realise that we're runnning out of tomorrows!!!

Missy - yay for moving back home next week but poo that David is going to be away x with regards to the long list & I'll do it timorrow I think that's all men isn't it? Tell him to get his ass in gear x

Wahoooooo for scan day Kerry, can't wait to see the pics x

I get loads of braxton hicks, they make your belly go hard Kerry & take your breath away a bit, I always go really hot too x

Reedy - I havent had any then.

Missy - eurghhhhh bloody leave him to it and then laugh at him when he's stressing because he's got loads to do and no time to do it. MEN!!

I CANT CONCENTRATE!!! IM TOO EXCITED!!!

he's got his list and hes actually following it, but keeps asking daft Question and when i get short with him he's telling me to stop being hormonal!!!!

Missy - SLAP HIM!!! That'll show him hormonal :haha:

12 minutes to go xxx

LOL, im just bout to go kik his arse again - cos hes sat playing his bloody game!

Hi everyone!

Hope youre all having a nice start to the weekend!

Missy - Did David get his jobs done?

reedy - Hope you got some sleep

Hope everyone else is well xxx

most of them yes - two he couldnt complete because the places he needed to go to had shut - course i had told him he'd need to do them before 1 cos they shut half day on a fri but noooo..... lol. so he'll do them monday.

were pretty much packed - only davids room and the kitchen and the bedding we're sleeping in to be packed - packers will do that all on monday!

oh - must remember to defrost freezer and fridge tomorrow!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->