BAW Bump Buddy Thread

Glad youre getting there now!

Im just about to have a clothes sort out and vaccum pack the stuff that Im too big to fit in now.... wont leave much! :haha:

all my clothes that i fit in at the moment fit into 1/2 a suitcase!!!

Missy - :haha: Tell me about it, I sorted out my drawers to pack away all the things that dont fit..... Ive bugger all and need to buy more vac pacs :haha: I dont really want to buy anything more though as there isnt much left. Might look at getting some chunky cardies in size above, dont need to do them up for now.

I need to get some jumpers/cardis but thinking of just going to primarni and getting some in 14-16 , will probably get a tonne of size 14 vests for 1/2 quid a piece ready for BFing afters too my mat jeans and legging and tees will see me through.

im just watching emergency bikers before xfactor,

Morning ladies!

I've dug out all my maternity clothes and wearing them already. I don't have many clothes

Nearly set Missy??

I still feel vile! Wish the MS or all day sickness would do one!!

Nat - I think I was in some Maternity wear at 13 weeks too... isnt it soooo comfy. I dont know how Im going to adjust to wearing normal non-elasticated things afterwards :haha: Pants on the MS... I found I had to eat my way through it :dohh:

Missy - I desperately need a primarni trip but there isnt one around here for miles. Want to get some nighties and pants from there for hospital bag. Another day closer to coming home!

Reedy - Happy ROAST day!

Krissi - Hope all is well x

Kerry I got my hospital stuff from there too. I found I needed to go up huge sizes for the knickers!!

And then they shrink!! Which feels really great after having a baby that you got that great big arse!!

I'm on a hunt for a coat but I don't like any I found and they are expensive for 6 months only!!

Nat - I got mine from Next online reduced from £50 to £25. Keep checking the offers bit at the top. Shame Ive got another 3 months left otherwise I would have lent it to you x

i got my mat coat from ebay 5.00 :) bought it in a 16, i usually get my winter coat in a 14 to allow for big wolly jumpers, so thought a size 16 mat coat should give me and bump enough room.

Im almost done :) just the dishes in the kitchen to finish x

Kerry - had roast lamb yesterday, it was soooo yummy x

Nat - gotta love big granny pants, much more comfortable x I could do with a trip to primarni too x

Missy - not long till moving day x

Afm- fully baked tomorrow - :shock:

Morning ladies!

How are you all? Good weekend?

Reedy - Thats my FAVE! I think I might treat myself when Im on maternity leave to a proper lamb roast.

Krissi has asked me to update you.

She has gone into early labour, they're giving her some steroids.

Will keep you updated as soon as I hear anything. xxxx

Good luck Krissi xxx

Are they trying to stop the labour?? Fingers crossed it all goes well x

Hope all is well krissi x thinking of you xxx

Morning Peeps

Apologies, work has been pretty manic.

**** KRISSI WATCH****

Thankfully all quiet over night. Her waters are intact so hoping she can go home today as she only lives 10 mins away. She should know within the hour xxx

Fingers crossed Krissi xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"