• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

BAW Bump Buddy Thread

Fingers crossed Krissi :hugs:

Im now all settled at my grandmas - waiting for army to hurry up n house us.

Any news on krissi today?

Glad your all settled in missy x

Flu jab & whooping cough jab today ugh not looking forward to that x

Sorry girls Im absolutely shattered and work has been so busy. Was in again today at 6am.

She said that she's still getting contractions and not sure what is happening. But no baby so thats good news. xxx

Will send her another text x

Flu jab & whooping cough jab = not good, felt horrible this morning, aching all over x

Hi girls thanks to Kerry for updating. I am home now. Went in Weds as mw said I needed to as was having contractions and had a positive swab for early labour. Waters still intact and no dilation but baby fully engaged and having moderate short contractions 4 in 10 mins but only lasting 10 seconds. So totally knackered but getting used to it. They are concerned about abruption of placenta if uterus keeps being irritable so I have to rest and go back if anything changes or feel unwell. I am trying to take it easy but Charleigh thinks that its a rubbish idea and I need to play so woke me up at 4:30 to prove that point!

Hopefully baby will stay put for another 3 weeks at least I would love to get to 37 weeks but i am fully prepared if not and they have taken me to SCBU and explained what will happen if she comes early.

Krissi - Glad youre home hun.... so sorry I was a bit rubbish with the updates! Things ahve been pretty busy here x Fingers crossed she hangs on in there for another couple of weeks xxx :hugs: Sticky :dust:

Missy - How is it being home? Hope things are all OK x

Reedy - Ive got mine in 2 weeks :( not looking forward to it. Hope youre feeling better now x

Nat - :hi: Hope youre enjoying the weekend x Are you finding out the flavour this time?

AFM - We went all the way to Kiddicare yesterday and WOW what a place... ITS HUGE! We managed to get loads ticked off the list.... including the buggy! We got the Oyster in the end. I loved the Jane but the car seat is the also the carrycot which is obviously lie flat but can be used in the flat position in the car. Sounds great doesnt it.... but it weighs a f-ing TONNE! I tried it with a weighted baby in it and there is no way that I would be able to carry a 5 month baby in it :( We also tried the Joolz which I loved but when it came to clicking the seat on and things it was fiddly, plus you need to have super long legs to reach the break.

We got it the Oyster in Lime and the stroller is just plain black... we're going to buy the colour pack after when we know what flavor G is.

https://www.pramworld.co.uk/media/catalog/product/cache/1/image/9df78eab33525d08d6e5fb8d27136e95/b/a/babystyle-oyster-carrycot-lime.jpg

Hope youre all having a lovely weekend xxx

Krissi - glad your home Hun, really hope your little girl stays put for a few more weeks xxx

Missy & Nat - hope you girls are well x

Kerry - love the pushchair, I wish we had tested out the oyster first time round it's lush x

Afm - feel loads better, it only lasted a few hours x the spit where I had thd jab is a little swollen & itchy but it's ok, hope eggnog you girls have yours you don't fe the same it's horrible x last 3 days at work :yipee: can't wait to be off with boo x

Morning peeps!

Happy Monday! :grr:

Reedy - Only 3 days left!! :yipee: :yipee: Just think you can have awful kids TV time snuggled up in bed until whenever! :yipee:

Hope everyone else is OK x

AFM - :sleep: Didnt want to get up today... but only 34 days until maternity leave! :yipee:

34 days is that it? That will go so quick x
Finishing at 1 today but here till 2 tomorrow x

Oooh we get more BNB loving! Im going to miss you during the day. Even though Im rubbish these days x

You'll be even worse when baby G is here lol x

Scan all good measuring perfectly, guesstimate at 7lbs 4oz & no induction :yipee: x

Yay reedy

I've just had 28 w mw apt at home. Lots of blood taken, still measuring ahead a little coming in at 30 rather than 28 booked In to local hos and they have a range of birth options

That's good missy that they have lots of options for you x
How's your new mw? Is she nice? X

Last day at work today & I got a card, flowers a Winnie the pooh teddy & some money x office bitch didn't sign the card haha x

Morning Peeps!

Missy - Glad youre getting sorted with the MW etc.

Reedy - YAYY for your last day! So excited for you xx

Krissi & Nat - How are you both?

Missy - how is life back in the UK? Any news on house?

Reedy - is Kerry your text buddy for labour??

I'm good thank you Kerry. I've had a couple days off work ( called in sick) I'm so shattered at moment. So spent yesterday marking coursework. My mum couldn't look after Isobel because she as D&V, doesn't want to pass it on to either of us. Which is good but hence second day sick. We just got back from Drs and Isobel has a chest infection :(

Oh no, hope your both feeling better soon x lots of snuggles on the sofa I think xx
And yes Kerry will be my labour text buddy if she doesn't mind x

I am OK thanks mega uncomfortable and fed up of these contractions, one minute I'm like woah we are going somewhere and then its all back to normal driving me nuts!

Nat - Oh no hope you both feel better soon :hugs: Are you back tomorrow?

Reedy - Ermmm I might be busy that day :haha: Of course I'll be your text bud x

Krissi - Thats pants hun :hugs: Whats happening monitoring wise? Are you just going to normal appointments until she's here? Mustn't be nice not knowing if its the real thing or not :( :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->