• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

BAW Bump Buddy Thread

Just sneaking in to say good luck and hope she bakes a bit longer to Krissi! xxx

Yes just carrying on as normal. I am ready now everything is in place and Charleigh has had her birthday and not had to share and so close to 37 weeks I am much more relaxed if she comes now. Its the not knowing when that drives me mad I bet I go 2 weeks late after all this!!

Glad things are a bit better sweety, did charleigh have a nice birthday yesterday? Did you do anything?

Off to the library today with my sister & the girls then chilling out while the kids run riot lol x
Finley slept through the night & woke at 8.20 :yipee: so feeling super refreshed today x

Hope everyone is well x

Morning Peeps!

Happy Monday!

Krissi - Saw the pics on FB! Happy Belated Birthday Charleigh! :yipee: Looks like you all had a fab time. Glad you can carry on as normal now... I think youre going to go around your due date. What was Charleigh?

Reedy - YAYYY for a lie in and lush day planned! Think you sister should have him for the day one of the days then you can put your feet up and help me waste the days until maternity leave :haha:

Natalie - Hope youre OK.... did you need the first aid kit in the end?

Missy - Missing you hun. Sounds like youre getting on OK though by the looks of FB :hugs:

Sister has got Finley over night so feet are up waiting for dinner x

Dinner was yum, now eatin my häagen Daz chocolate fondant ice cream xx

Shhhh don't rub that in!!!

Oh and Kerry she did fall off once but back on again straight away. I did up load a video to FB of her using her bike :)

Hey ladies ,
im doing ok - BnB time is almost none existant cos i end up getting caught up with my grandma and before i know it its gone 10pm!

Hi Ladies!

Nat - Will have a look! Happy 16 weeks for tomorrow, incase I dont get on xxx

Reedy - The ice cream sounds LUSH! I need to get my hands on some. Hope youre OK x

Missy - Hope its not going as badly as you thought it was going to be xxx Sounds like youre getting on OK though x

Krissi - Hope youre getting on OK x

AFM - Terrible day at work ended up crying in the office and coming home early. The workload is getting increasingly more and more and I cant cope :( The only way Im going to get through it is by working overtime. The money would obviously be really handy but I really dont fancy working 6 days a week until maternity leave starts and then have to move house :( Sorry for the pity post ladies x feeling a bit miserable.com x

Kerry don't let them get to you. I had that in my last pregnancy and ended up taking a week off sick as I had no support :( can you talk to your line manager ?

Nat - Im going to have a chat with him in the morning. I dont think that they realise that by training theyre effectively losing out on 2 people out of the business for that period of time and obviously whilst this is happening the day to day stuff isnt being tackled. So once Ive stopped the training I still have it all to do.... oh and we have 3 people having investigations and disciplinaries which is more time away from my desk in meetings. Im really tired atm so Im hoping that a good nights sleep will help too x Not looking forward to the 5am get up tomorrow though! LOL Thanks hun xxx

Hun maybe that you need to get signed off this stress is not good for you xxx

I agree with Krissi. If it gets too much and you don't want to me signed off then do a self certify for 5 days x

Thanks to you both - If I get signed off with Stress then I'll end up having a health check up which could end up in them making me start my maternity leave early, same if I self certify for 5 days. Im going to have the chat tomorrow and see how it goes, need to give them a chance to help and try and improve things really x x

Take it easy then hunni and let us know how you get on xxx

boo to stress at work Samba, hope the chat with manager eases things for you x

we went and saw a house yesterday and the OT signed off on it :D so we're looking at mid-late nov for a move FUN!!! i'll be on keep maddox out the way duty in a back bedroom out the way i think.

glad to see you still cooking krissi :)

:hugs: all round.

Fantastic news Missy!!

Can someone please tell me where this came from?!

https://i531.photobucket.com/albums/dd360/NatalieW_82/71D0E0B4-C31E-4654-8EC2-941DC4B2834B-350-0000001DD39D87DD.jpg

Nat - :haha: Errrrmmmmm think you need to pop to the biology department for that explaination :haha: LOVELY bump!

Krissi - Happy Fully BAKED day!

Missy - FANTASTIC news!!

Reedy - Hope youre all OK xxx

AFM - I have today off as yesterday was another awful day that had me balling my eyes out again :( So embarassing. Im going in on Sunday so that I can have some quiet time to catch up without getting disturbed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->