BAW Bump Buddy Thread

mw just rang me back - ap made for fri25th - i'll be 7wish
asked about likelyhood of an early scan - they wont scan before 8w here but sh said she'll sort one out for me during the apt for 8w or so

I got a bounty pack too, but yeah not so many appts x
I have my mw appt a week on Friday & then I have my ante natal appt on the 29th to talk about Finley's birth & what things they can do to prevent the same happening again that sort of thing x

your very welcome Kerry babe xx i have plenty more stored ready for you x

Poshie - Is the bounty pack actually any good? Its crap you get reduced appointments xx

Krissi - I know its contraversial, what about swaddling? Or is she too old?

Looks like the 2nd time babies is the luck of the draw depending on either area or how nice the MW is.... :growlmad:

Missy - I'll add it to the front page xxx

Reedy - I hope it goes OK I know you find it upsetting talking about it :hugs:

my apt is the 25th babe,

are u able to access FB at work? thers a pic of my FRER on my secret group

gona change my ticker, as mw wants to date me from the little af i had . so EDD 8th Jan, and that'll b changed probably after NT scan when that happens lol

Samba - yes, it would seem that ante natal care generally varies depending on where you live doesn't it. Bounty pack was pretty poor to be honest....think the only thing of use was a free pack of nappies voucher, so I'm not bothered.

Krissi - oh that's not good with C's sleeping then. I am putting K's problem down as a temporary phase. He was being clingy with me this morning when I dropped him off at the childminders. I am finding things much harder this time around with having a toddler to look after and being pregnant. I like to go to bed at 9.30pm too as I am shattered by then.

Well the less said about my midwife the better :dohh:, I suppose the upside is that she can only get better :wacko:

Missy that was a whopper of a frer :cloud9: I think it's safe to say you are well & truly duffers!
hope your little man is ok, I remember joe falling on an old lightbulb in the garden at that age (we were clearing the garden at that time & realised that the old guy who lived there used the bottom part as his personal tip-nice!) he had to have stitches in his hand, as you say it's us that are worse, he was fascinated by the stitches, I was in bits!!

Krissi you are really going through it atm :hugs: we went through a phase of having to lie with joe till he drifted off, it seemed to go on forever, but it does pass, must be so tough having to do it mostly by yourself, wouldn't your mum have her for a fri or sat night to give you a break once a week?
Here's hoping your dh gets the much needed funding.

Afm I'm soooooo sick today, got to go & pick joe up later & will def be taking some bags as I feel a major pukage sesh coming on :blush:

Kerry I hope it's all stopped sweetheart :hugs:

Im debating on getting a conception digital after work :blush: Not sure if its a good thing or a bad thing.... if it says 3+ I know I'll be a happy bunny.... but if it doesnt then I'll know its not going to be a good outcome for me. I wish I could stop being so paranoid and be able to enjoy this pregnancy.... I feel soooo fucking robbed! :cry: Sorry for the rant... but I know you'll understand xxx

Poshie - Same as IVF.... flipping postcode lottery. There is a lady on here who gets 3 unmedicated IUI's, 3 medicated IUI's and 2 IVF's!!

M2J - I would say that I hope the MS would stop.... but I know that would cause you to be MEGA worried xxx :hugs: Not long now until scan :hugs:

Missy - Updated the front page xx

Samba if you think it will reassure you do it hunni but if it will stress you more then leave til thursday xx

Samba, I am thinking it might be best to stay away from the digi.....it's a difficult one because I would be wanting to do one and knowing the feeling when it says 3+......but I know they can be unreliable and I know the worry it would cause (rightly or wrongly). It's not fair though - everyone should have the right to a 3+ digi! :hugs: I guess it depends if you can handle it saying anything other than 3+ and be okay?

Rant away sambs, I know I would be. It's not much to ask to get to 2nd tri without any major worries or dramas is it?? It's horrible being on edge & not being able to trust your body to do the right thing, honestly, rant away, cos I'm right with you :hugs: I'm so pissed off that you're having stress & worry, it's just not fair...have you spoken to the lovely people at the ofu? Maybe they could organise some hcg testing to put your mind at rest?
Personally I would stay well clear of the digis, they aren't 100% accurate & you don't need the stress, if the stress & worry gets too much I would call the epu & exaggerate your symptoms, I know that sounds awful but if it means they get off their arses & either scan or blood test you then at least it will reassure you.
Explain your history of mc say you've had pain & bleeding (ok so stretching the truth a weeny bit), there's no way they won't see you.
Wish I was there to give you a huge :hugs:

:hug: wish i had advice , hope everything settles down

im soo shattered, maddox isnt even due to go to bed for 90mins!! im ready to sleep! myself!

Please please please don't get a digi, they aren't reliable at all & may cause you to worry for nothing x
I know it's a bit naughty but I agree with m2j x
Pink cm has stopped atm but IF it comes back I'd do what m2j said x massive hugs xxxxx only a phone call away :kiss:

I agree I would bend the truth slightly if it starts again and just go direct xx

Thanks, I didnt get one because tbh I was too scared. I came home and had a barney with DH because I want another scan on Saturday.... he said that I should wait and see... obviously this pissed me off. Hey-ho we're all made up now but Im still on edge and I think Ive got to accept that this is probably how its going to be until next saturday. I dont think it helps that I have to rest and not do anything to keep me busy iygwim. Sorry for the moan :hugs: Thanks for keeping me sane xxx

Of course I did an IC to reassure me and its a beauty....

https://i42.photobucket.com/albums/e328/sambatiki/temporary-77.jpg

Im sorry Im being a terrible bump buddy :hugs:

yours aint bad either! test lin darker than control :D whoop!!

:hug:

Maddox is still wide awake!! WTF he should be exhausted, i know i am!

Missy - Thanks, you need to teach him the game sleeping lions :haha:

he should go off soon - as long as hes over by emmerdale/easties... altho how exhausted i am i might be asleep before him

had a mini paddy in cafe today cos what i wanted i couldnt stomach, and then i couldnt find something that didnt turn my stomach - i cant live on 4cheese pizza and paprika pringles and m&ms surely!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->