• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

BAW Bump Buddy Thread

I think I shall have a word with the science department!! I told my students and their replies where "you had unprotected sex" " was it planned" !!!

Someone said it looks like a girl bump.

lovely bump nat :)

we've had snow here this evening - snow! in October!!!!

it only lasted about 10 mins, and then quickly melted again :( but i managed to get pics :)

my grandma has gardeners world on ..............

Missy - YAYY for snow but booo it disappeared :( How was gardeners world?

Nat - :haha: Love your students! :haha:

Krissi - Hope all is well xxx

Reedy - Hope you have a lovely day with Fin tomorrow xxx

AFM - Feeling much better today after a couple of days chilling! :hugs:

^^like^^

Gardeners world was erm. . . Interesting. I learnt about covering veggies for winter!!

At the in-laws for a few days. Had to listen to mil telling me a home birth is unsafe and scary and I'm either brave or stupid lol. . . And then heard about how terrible her hos birth was with David. He was prem (34w) and transverse so of course it wasn't straight fwd lol. I'd only have home birth if term and we're low risk .

Now I know I'll be in my own place in time I'm going to plan for one :)

Good for you!

Has David decided to stay in the army now then?

Yup. He's enjoying it again. Even with afghan looming.

I dont know how you cope with him going on tour. Glad he's enjoying it again, how long will he be away x

Were not sure yet. 3-6 months. Depends o how things go with thumper and this last bit of pregnancy and when the stairlift can b fitted as he won't b sent until things are stable n settled with me and the kids

I'm sure you will get some amazing support from the other wives when he is in Afgan.

I am taking Isobel off to see Ice Age 3 this morning :) oh and I have a second cold in 4months!! I never have them.

Missy - I hope he doesnt have to go for long and after you have properly settled down :hugs:

Nat - oooh I started watching IA3 on Friday night but I fell asleep :haha: Im lucky to watch a whole film these days :haha: From the beginning bit I know you'll enjoy it. I forgot youre on half term. Youre not too far from Oxford are you? Perhaps we'll have to have some cake one day on Maternity Leave x

Reedy - How was yesterday? Did Finley have a nice day? How did he like his bike?

Krissi - Hows you?

AFM - Ive got a lovely start to the week today 31 week GP appointment with whooping cough and flu jab and then tomorrow dentish for a filling :haha: You'd think after IVF I'd be used to needles but Im still scared :argh:

Aww Kerry hope the GP was nice to you!! I'm not looking forward to the whooping cough jab!!!

I got midwife on wed as well, taking Isobel. Hoping they will use a Doppler so Isobel can hear baby.

Not too far from Oxford at all. Cake sounds good. How long are you going to be off for?

Isobel was good in cinema although she was fidgety, sat in the chair, on the floor, standing, sat on the stairs!! Wee stop in middle.

Then we came home and made this
https://i531.photobucket.com/albums/dd360/NatalieW_82/10B9CFFB-4709-41FB-A25A-7182864D1DDD-1019-0000006D88AFDFFB.jpg

Nat - Im off for the whole year :thumbup: So we should overlap OK. Glad that all went OK at the cinema, 2 hours is quite along time for a little one to sit still so she did really well. LOVE the pumpkin! I bet she loved helping to get all the insides out.

Didnt end up getting my jabs.... we forgot to do them! So going back on Wednesday. I have got protein and sugar in my urine so got to drop another sample off tomorrow morning and give them a call to see if I need the GT test. I also told her about the CM/Mucus I had this morning and she said not worry unless I get any contractions. She measured bump and Im bang on 31 weeks and baby is head up so she thinks. I think its amazing how much they can feel!

Oh no about the sugar. Lets hope it's just an off day. GTTs are horrid. Mine is a week today

Not sure. They've done research about how the placenta embeds in uterus.

I'm going with I am going to get it, it depends when. I get tested at 16wks, 24wks so far. I'm sure I will get tested again at 28wks as well.

I've got consultant to see after 20wk scan to discuss just incase I am and to see how much the baby has grown since 12wks. I have medical appointments coming out of my ears. This is the last baby, whatever the flavour!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
irenetta
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->